Welcome To aBlackWeb

Young Thug, Gunna & YSL Members Arrested on RICO Charges

What me and BlackRain is saying is that these dudes never had hope to begin with. There's years of wiretaps, victim testimony, social media posts, interviews and snitching.

The prosecution is being vindictive and petty as hell to make an example out of them. They are stacking charges on top of charges.

Gunna essentially told the prosecution the sky is blue.

Exactly. The chances of them convincing a jury of 12 people in Atlanta, where it's widely known these niggas are Bloods and some Crips who linked up together, aren't a gang was damn near 0. You get the founders saying they're a gang, you got phone calls discussing gang shit from prison...ain't shit Gunna could say them people don't already know.

I don't think it's that big of a deal.

The general Hip Hop public always act like someone talking to the cops or prosecution and making a statement means they assisted on a case and got someone in trouble.

Lol, there's Mafia guys like Michael Fransesez that basically did what Gunna did and he all up on Vlad. Michael just told them what they already knew. He didn't tell on anybody.

I don't even think what Gunna did was dumb. What would be dumb is stay in a cell out of blind loyalty and abiding by the "street code" when he didn't do anything and he's guilty by association.

Lol I think this whole "did he snitch or did he not snitch" conversation is weird because it's always had by civilians, people who got jobs, and taxable income.

Lol, it's never had by actual life long career criminals.
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nevermind

The person who started YSL already copped a plea and part of it is that he has to testify if called. This, along with years of other evidence, is why the pipe dream of YSL not being seen as a gang is dumb as hell

Damn don’t even matter what gunna said

This remind me of that doc on Netflix, The Vow. They were holding strong until one person plead guilty then everybody else lawyer advised them to do the same. Doesn’t necessarily mean you snitching on everybody, just that it’s the best way to get as little time as possible.

I’m not going to comment on this situation though cause I don’t have enough knowledge to form an opinion. I don’t know how this shit works. Best of luck to him beating this perception though.

Somebody threw cheese pieces in front of his maybach truck
I just saw that.I wonder if that's his and how they found him?

I saw a pic of him standing in front of a car that looks like it and I doubt a lot of ppl got that exact car.

If he can find him,anybody can.

He better get low.

Back