Welcome To aBlackWeb

Young Thug, Gunna & YSL Members Arrested on RICO Charges

They had that nigga with a weapon on road out of state, and on the phone giving his blessing on a hit in the same year and bruh ain't do a minute of time or even see a courtroom.

I knew right then and there he's telling and has been for quite some time probably.
IDK what Jim did or didn't do,but he was in GA when he caught that case.GA isn't as tough on guns as NY.

I know ppl who got gun charges and got probation.

He had prescriptions for 2 of the drugs.He also has money and connections.

And none of the ppl with him have ever said he told on them.

A dude tried to say Jim was a rat about 1 year or 2 ago and got exposed as a liar.

Yall might be right,but there's been no solid proof that Jim is a snitch.

IDK what Jim did or didn't do,but he was in GA when he caught that case.GA isn't as tough on guns as NY.

I know ppl who got gun charges and got probation.

He had prescriptions for 2 of the drugs.He also has money and connections.

And none of the ppl with him have ever said he told on them.

A dude tried to say Jim was a rat about 1 year or 2 ago and got exposed as a liar.

Yall might be right,but there's been no solid proof that Jim is a snitch.

That's what makes him a good informant. 🤷🏿‍♂️

I've grown bored of this now excuse me.

lebron-james-walkout.gif

Never seen The State be this eager to let problematic niggas out on the street, a suspended 10 year sentence lmao

Over 200 FBI personnel?! Are these dudes really this good at criminal activities or are these cases just a cover to lock up black men?

And I’m not saying they not doing criminal activities, but the resources put into these cases make them seem on the same level as the mob. Are they on that level?

Over 200 FBI personnel?! Are these dudes really this good at criminal activities or are these cases just a cover to lock up black men?

And I’m not saying they not doing criminal activities, but the resources put into these cases make them seem on the same level as the mob. Are they on that level?
As I have said a couple years ago, Covid and travel restrictions made put a damper on international terrorism monitoring which has been the feds focus since 9/11

the Italian mob is a shell of itself and has transitioned to white collar crimes and etc…

that leaves the focus back on niggas

As I have said a couple years ago, Covid and travel restrictions made put a damper on international terrorism monitoring which has been the feds focus since 9/11

the Italian mob is a shell of itself and has transitioned to white collar crimes and etc…

that leaves the focus back on niggas
Ok so it’s probably not that these dudes are running huge, complex criminal organizations then. I just couldn’t imagine they could. Some murders of opps here and there and some drug dealing, but definitely nothing major enough to get this much attention.

Isn't their workforce like 40k or sumn? 200 niggas not that many.

Used to be like 200 cops around the arena for games when I was working at mlse.

Isn't their workforce like 40k or sumn? 200 niggas not that many.

Used to be like 200 cops around the arena for games when I was working at mlse.
You probably right, and I know times are different, but they only had like a team of 5 for Frank Lucas’ gang, lol.

All jokes aside, 200 seems very excessive for a few gang members that probably aren’t into grand conspiracy activities like gambling and extortion and political corruption. They probably just selling drugs and doing the shit that comes along with those activities.

Shouldn’t be that hard for an organization like the FBI to put the pieces together. They probably just lining agents’ pockets to keep them on payroll though.

Reactions: GNS
I mean my thing is these nigga was probably still being investigated but the whole blatantly talking bout it and in a gang makes it so easy

Back