Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Young Thug, Gunna & YSL Members Arrested on RICO Charges

test
You probably right, and I know times are different, but they only had like a team of 5 for Frank Lucas’ gang, lol.

All jokes aside, 200 seems very excessive for a few gang members that probably aren’t into grand conspiracy activities like gambling and extortion and political corruption. They probably just selling drugs and doing the shit that comes along with those activities.

Shouldn’t be that hard for an organization like the FBI to put the pieces together. They probably just lining agents’ pockets to keep them on payroll though.

It's not cause they covering a city, then they tracking them from other cities. So all in all they gotta move around.
And I don't think it's like they went in there with a army of 200 to apprehend them niggas it was just 200 of them involved from field to office. I doubt it's an approximate number either way.

shhiiitttt..........she right tho. what you care more about, your kids or grimey street niggas

I agree, but sometimes it takes a huge L and hitting rock bottom for people to reevaluate their life. But saying he does tell and gets off, if he's back in this situation again, he really dont care bout his kids
Lol fam it’s weird cuz niggas already seen other niggas go through it why even put urself in that situation

Lol she probably was enjoying it when he was out, being a shooter and making money with YSL but now he jammed up; it's..... be a family man "think about your son"

Back