Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Young Thug, Gunna & YSL Members Arrested on RICO Charges

test
This site full of old dusty crusty niggas mad they pushing 40 and life almost over those niggas on that list have more money than all y’all combined and millions of followers. It’s old dusty niggas hating on young niggas the reason the community fucked up. But let nas drop some shitty album that sell 500 first week and call it a masterpiece 😂😂😂
It's real feminine to count the next man's pockets.

This site full of old dusty crusty niggas mad they pushing 40 and life almost over those niggas on that list have more money than all y’all combined and millions of followers. It’s old dusty niggas hating on young niggas the reason the community fucked up. But let nas drop some shitty album that sell 500 first week and call it a masterpiece 😂😂😂
Who the fuck is you

I wouldn’t have put it like this, but your underlying point that just because we don’t know them doesn’t mean they not popular is true. I bet my son know each and every one of those dudes.

Niggaz getting 10-30 years fuckin probation?

These pussy ass cops better not even look my way for my little suspended licenses again. This shit brazy

Why you do mad

Back