Welcome To aBlackWeb

Young Thug, Gunna & YSL Members Arrested on RICO Charges

Bruh
Gunna is already a documented gang member. So he admitted to what they already knew. This isn't new information. Niggas have already copped a plea and/or been convicted of crimes related to YSL and the nigga who started YSL already said they're a gang. Snitching is directly naming people who were involved in crimes you took part in. Saying "I'm a gang member and gang member did crime" isn't snitching. There's no details in that other than what's already been established by other people's pleas and convictions and the 6 year long investigation.
Gunna wasn't even a blood.

He linked with them and connected with them so he was in they're circle too

He's telling on a whole other gang he's affiliated with.

bruh he cooperated and gave info.

Lil Kim was in the same situation and said idk shit .

Bruh

Gunna wasn't even a blood.

He linked with them and connected with them so he was in they're circle too

He's telling on a whole other gang he's affiliated with.

bruh he cooperated and gave info.

Lil Kim was in the same situation and said idk shit .

Gunna is a Crip. That's what's well documented. You keep saying he gave information. What info was given? That YSL is a gang? That's already been established. That the gang committed crimes? Already established. That he hung out with them? Already established. An Alford Plea is literally saying "I'm not saying I'm guilty but if I go trial yall got enough evidence to win." He "admitted" to what's already been established as a fact. Unless you can point where he name dropped people, dates and crimes then he didn't snitch. He pled out. The other nigga who is gonna be forced to testify...he's snitching. Gunna just took a deal foe what he was accused of on his own.

Gunna is a Crip. That's what's well documented. You keep saying he gave information. What info was given? That YSL is a gang? That's already been established. That the gang committed crimes? Already established. That he hung out with them? Already established. An Alford Plea is literally saying "I'm not saying I'm guilty but if I go trial yall got enough evidence to win." He "admitted" to what's already been established as a fact. Unless you can point where he name dropped people, dates and crimes then he didn't snitch. He pled out. The other nigga who is gonna be forced to testify...he's snitching. Gunna just took a deal foe what he was accused of on his own.
Because that is what will convict Thug.

This is a Rico case.The whole point is to prove you're in an organization and that's what Gunna gave them

You don't admit nothing besides shit that concerns you alone if you plead guilty.

That nigga told .Flat out.

Then come out talking about ysl as gang has to end.

And don't surprised if he goes to court and names names

Because that is what will convict Thug.

This is a Rico case.The whole point is to prove you're in an organization and that's what Gunna gave them

You don't admit nothing besides shit that concerns you alone if you plead guilty.

That nigga told .Flat out.

Then come out talking about ysl as gang has to end.

And don't surprised if he goes to court and names names

Gunna didnt give them something they didn't already have. Thats like if your basketball coach says "We a basketball team" but your point guard says "Nah we a football team." Who you think they gonna believe? If you think what Gunna did will somehow carry more weight than the person who literally admitted to starting the gang and will testify to that in court then it's a good thing you're not an attorney. You'd give your client very bad advice.

Gunna didnt give them something they didn't already have. Thats like if your basketball coach says "We a basketball team" but your point guard says "Nah we a football team." Who you think they gonna believe? If you think what Gunna did will somehow carry more weight than the person who literally admitted to starting the gang and will testify to that in court then it's a good thing you're not an attorney. You'd give your client very bad advice.
It doesn’t matter.

bruh

shits different in a court of law

look at meg & tory

you can say whatever in interviews & social media but, what's said in court supersedes

so if that boy is documented in court sayin "it's a gang", that's no bueno

despite any other mf who may be tellin too, that jus adds more credence to the prosecutions case

still innocent til proven guilty

Look mayne...

There's only one thing to say when the cops come get you if you decide to be a real street dude.

"I don't know."

Anything other than "I don't know", someone is gonna call you a snitch.

Lol, is Gunna a snitch for saying YSL is a gang and people in YSL do criminal shit when Young Thug is on tape, talking to gang leaders and ordering hits and shit?

If I was facing football numbers and was about to wrapped up in some shit and all I gotta do is say what the prosecution already knows....then I would be dumb as hell not to plea out.

If that snitching or ratting, then I am a snitch and a rat.

I ain't doing time for shit that I didn't do lol.

Some people are street people and some people are just on the street. 95 percent of people are people on the street.

You can be a street motherucker and be the big homie in the cell, calling hits and jacking off into a sock.

Or you can be outside. Most people wanna be fucking outside.

bruh

shits different in a court of law

look at meg & tory

you can say whatever in interviews & social media but, what's said in court supersedes

so if that boy is documented in court sayin "it's a gang", that's no bueno

despite any other mf who may be tellin too, that jus adds more credence to the prosecutions case

still innocent til proven guilty

Lol at adding more credence as if they don't already have it. One of the niggas charged with shooting at an Atlanta cop had YSL tattooed on his face. Ain't like they had no idea who they were or what was going on. And once the literal cofounder says "we a gang" ain't shit anybody under him can say that will convince them people otherwise.

Lol at adding more credence as if they don't already have it. One of the niggas charged with shooting at an Atlanta cop had YSL tattooed on his face. Ain't like they had no idea who they were or what was going on. And once the literal cofounder says "we a gang" ain't shit anybody under him can say that will convince them people otherwise.

The case the Georgia has against YSL is air tight.

The people like Gunna who really weren't outside being a menace gonna plea out and get a slap on the wrist. And ones doing the killing and drug dealing gonna tell on each other and make deals.

It's a wrap. They got wiretaps and conversations from 5 years ago. They got their rivals locked up too, telling.

The case the Georgia has against YSL is air tight.

The people like Gunna who really weren't outside being a menace gonna plea out and get a slap on the wrist. And ones doing the killing and drug dealing gonna tell on each other and make deals.

It's a wrap. They got wiretaps and conversations from 5 years ago. They got their rivals locked up too, telling.

Young Thug putting out instagram stories about shooting people mothers and doing radio interviews about beefs that have years of bodies behind them...but Gunna saying "YSL is a gang" is the nail in the coffin apparently.

Young Thug putting out instagram stories about shooting people mothers and doing radio interviews about beefs that have years of bodies behind them...but Gunna saying "YSL is a gang" is the nail in the coffin apparently.
Lol that nigga a rat like the other rats who ratted.

ain't nobody sayin he's the end all be all to the case

but a high profile figure like him sayin that definitely doesn't help anyone else still facing trial

& could in fact hurt their case

ain't nobody sayin he's the end all be all to the case

but a high profile figure like him sayin that definitely doesn't help anyone else still facing trial

& could in fact hurt their case

What me and BlackRain is saying is that these dudes never had hope to begin with. There's years of wiretaps, victim testimony, social media posts, interviews and snitching.

The prosecution is being vindictive and petty as hell to make an example out of them. They are stacking charges on top of charges.

Gunna essentially told the prosecution the sky is blue.

What me and BlackRain is saying is that these dudes never had hope to begin with. There's years of wiretaps, victim testimony, social media posts, interviews and snitching.

The prosecution is being vindictive and petty as hell to make an example out of them. They are stacking charges on top of charges.

Gunna essentially told the prosecution the sky is blue.
The wiretaps is the killer. They just played Gunna so he could be a example for any other niggas in the area who wants to be involved in the gang life. It was already documented that YSL is a gang, in songs and social media.

Don't even know if I would even call Gunna a full snitch. He's just a dummy who stated the obvious. If I was him I would get low and slide out of the ATL for a long time. Because the ignorant isn't going to let this slide.

The wiretaps is the killer. They just played Gunna so he could be a example for any other niggas in the area who wants to be involved in the gang life. It was already documented that YSL is a gang, in songs and social media.

Don't even know if I would even call Gunna a full snitch. He's just a dummy who stated the obvious. If I was him I would get low and slide out of the ATL for a long time. Because the ignorant isn't going to let this slide.

I don't think it's that big of a deal.

The general Hip Hop public always act like someone talking to the cops or prosecution and making a statement means they assisted on a case and got someone in trouble.

Lol, there's Mafia guys like Michael Fransesez that basically did what Gunna did and he all up on Vlad. Michael just told them what they already knew. He didn't tell on anybody.

I don't even think what Gunna did was dumb. What would be dumb is stay in a cell out of blind loyalty and abiding by the "street code" when he didn't do anything and he's guilty by association.

Lol I think this whole "did he snitch or did he not snitch" conversation is weird because it's always had by civilians, people who got jobs, and taxable income.

Lol, it's never had by actual life long career criminals.

Last edited:
Back