Welcome To aBlackWeb

Young Thug, Gunna & YSL Members Arrested on RICO Charges

View attachment 837505View attachment 837505
I’m not defending young thug and YSL he’s definitely looking at football numbers he committed atrocious crimes for almost close to a decade. I’m just saying DL is a piece of shit and the names weren’t the reasons those crimes were committed especially the ones before they got in the rap game
Honestly fuck DL don't care either way but there's power in a name no doubt. Gotta watch what you choose to call self repetitively 💯.

Getting life in prison after beating the odds and becoming a millionaire is some true niggadry
If catch football numbers gonna be extra agonizing for ole boy because had access and achieved so much 💯. Gonna be way more painful than nobody with no options locked up for life. HARD pill to swallow.

It’s crazy because more folks get out the “good” by not doing it the way they doing with being in the murder game.

Matter of fact, you lessen your chances by going their route. So that they had to shit is not real

Damn well Thug had an amazing run, cosigned by all the greats, trendsetter for the past 10 years, birthed half the new gen, and put alot of folks on. Buddy def made his mark sad it had to go this way but if you guilty shit you guilty.

Bout to play Barter 6 in honor of Thugger.

This motherfucker been the second most influential rapper in the last 10 years.

Lol probabaly why Wayne feared that man. I always thought Wayne took a huge L during thosee times, thug pretty much bullied him quiet.
I always wondered why Wayne just let him come in and steal his whole style. Thug took one very specific facet of Wayne’s style and amplified it into a whole rap career.

I’m not even saying it’s because he’s allegedly caught bodies. It could have been for a number of reasons, but it was strange.

Back