Young Thug, Gunna & YSL Members Arrested on RICO Charges

Locked up, they won't let me out,
And I had a long day in court shit stressed me out,
Won't gimme the bail they can't get me out,
Now I'm headed to the county,
Gotta do a bid here, I'm used to living luxurous,
I don't wana live here, the walls is gray the clothes is orange,
The phones is broke, the food is garbage,
A lot a niggas is livin with these circumstances...

✌🏿

This is some old man shit with no correlation. Once I found out he let a man molest his daughter without consequences iont give a fuck about what DL has to say

More heat for DL than a gang out here killing folks? They should have been moved passed all that at a certain point.

A lot of folks could have gon the Nip or countless others that decided to do good instead of keep doing the foul shit route

Thats cool and all BUT can one of these law niggas tell us why the Klan has never been hit with a RICO charge? If any group deserves a RICO charge they do

Same reason you can't just indict the Bloods, Crips, GDs etc as a whole but instead you see just different factions from different cities indicted over time. Unless there's one big central location for the KKK where all nationwide chapters operate out of you're only gonna keep getting the smaller groups spread throughout the country and prison systems.

Thats cool and all BUT can one of these law niggas tell us why the Klan has never been hit with a RICO charge? If any group deserves a RICO charge they do

The RICO charge is reserved to prove that the money organizations have gained is from crime. Back in the day before the RICO act, you could be the leader of a criminal organization but insulated from the day to day activities, such as bribery, extortion, murder and the courts couldn't pin shit on you.

With the RICO, you don't even have to kill anybody, if someone within your organization did it, you are charged with it.

The RICO act was created in the golden age of the Italian Mob.

Klu Klux Klan isn't a criminal enterprise, it's a hate group that has long lived it's glory days of being the haven for judges and politicians. These days, they are like a club for racist rednecks.

Hate groups aren't illegal.

Plus, we have the Klu Klux Klan Act created in 1871 that was used to reign in the Klan in the 1870s, 1920s and 1950s

Last edited:
Back