Welcome To aBlackWeb

Young Thug, Gunna & YSL Members Arrested on RICO Charges

People keep sharing that like the KKK ain’t the damn feds. And them white supremacist gangs do get hit but they don’t be all on ig with it

That and most white supremacists gangs operate out of prison. So their shit tends to work a little differently when they do get caught

Getting destructive, counterproductive gangs off the street and wack music at the same time?

I think the American justice system is the greatest in the world

I'm proud to be an American

maxresdefault.jpg

The RICO charge is reserved to prove that the money organizations have gained is from crime. Back in the day before the RICO act, you could be the leader of a criminal organization but insulated from the day to day activities, such as bribery, extortion, murder and the courts couldn't pin shit on you.

With the RICO, you don't even have to kill anybody, if someone within your organization did it, you are charged with it.

The RICO act was created in the golden age of the Italian Mob.

Klu Klux Klan isn't a criminal enterprise, it's a hate group that has long lived it's glory days of being the haven for judges and politicians. These days, they are like a club for racist rednecks.

Hate groups aren't illegal.

Plus, we have the Klu Klux Klan Act created in 1871 that was used to reign in the Klan in the 1870s, 1920s and 1950s
Also, wasnt what really hurt the most modern KKK, was when people started to sue them with civil lawsuits & won? Isnt that what bankrupted them and made them lose their headquarters ect.

More heat for DL than a gang out here killing folks? They should have been moved passed all that at a certain point.

A lot of folks could have gon the Nip or countless others that decided to do good instead of keep doing the foul shit route

D802017D-1A86-422A-8104-3F5EEF4AD1B0.jpeg D802017D-1A86-422A-8104-3F5EEF4AD1B0.jpeg
I’m not defending young thug and YSL he’s definitely looking at football numbers he committed atrocious crimes for almost close to a decade. I’m just saying DL is a piece of shit and the names weren’t the reasons those crimes were committed especially the ones before they got in the rap game

Idk whose damaged their career more with social media TI or Talib Kweli but both continue to show their dumb as hell
Idk TI showed signs of being a dickhead by getting arrested multiple times in his prime and calling Lil Flip a “hebitual ” on the beef DVD when he had the grill that looked like a hockey puck hanging outta his mouth. And talib showed signs of scaring the hoes when he was doing conscious rap offbeat so him harassing a woman on twitter wasn’t surprising

Im not tryna crash down on YOU in particular with semantics cause YOU didnt establish this framing, but the quoted aint nothing but a word game

It can be a criminal enterprise if they want it to be...by way of
layman language and/or legalese ...

Criminal enterprise means they earn money through illegal means, like drug dealing or gun running like the Aryan Brotherhood does. The Klan relies on donations from churches and members, initiation fees and selling the costume to it's members. It's basically the racist version of Mary Kay.

The Klan is classified as a terrorist organization.

Which I too, don't understand how can a historical and long running terrorist organization can exist as some type of racist fraternal organization in 2022 but it does.

Criminal enterprise means they earn money through illegal means, like drug dealing or gun running like the Aryan Brotherhood does. The Klan relies on donations from churches and members.

The Klan is classified as a terrorist organization.

Which I too, don't understand how can a historical and long running terrorist organization can exist as some type of racist fraternal organization in 2022 but it does.

More arbitrary language...interpretations....applications

As you said, it's a terrorist organization....terrorism is illegal. that can be a ruled "criminal enterprise" without stretching language or law

We can just leave it at they are protected. They had a govener for Christ's sake

Back