Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Young Thug, Gunna & YSL Members Arrested on RICO Charges

test
Yeah this shit is definitely a revelation. Like this nigga is literally mobbed tf up.

I remember when Thug first really started to blow and he was dressing weird and up to the lead up of his 1st album wearing that dress on the cover and niggas was asking why nobody in Atlanta really never said anything negative about him and seeing a few people and some rappers from Atlanta say more or less that Young Thug had been had a long reputation in the streets and niggas knew not to cross him like that.

I remember when Thug first really started to blow and he was dressing weird and up to the lead up of his 1st album wearing that dress on the cover and niggas was asking why nobody in Atlanta really never said anything negative about him and seeing a few people and some rappers from Atlanta say more or less that Young Thug had been had a long reputation in the streets and niggas knew not to cross him like that.
Waka said that

But def no denying Thugs mark in the game. From Nas to Hov, everybody eventually cosigned buddy too.

Hell Wayne himself eventually had to acknowledge buddy.

Buddy was scared to even throw subs. Wayne def threw subs in his career to diff folks.

Took Wayne album series and made a Carter 6 for him. Had me looking st my fav rapper at the time like dammit fight back!! lol

Didn't Wayne sue to keep him from naming it The Carter 6? That's the only real time Wayne addressed it in any way

There really wasn't a beef between Wayne and Young Thug.

Birdman was having Thugger do that shit and once Wayne worked out his issues with Birdman he was cool with Young Thug somewhat.
There wasnt at first. Thug was a huge fan and considered him his idol but he said Wayne wouldnt give him the time or day or act like he too big then Thug felt disrespected and pushed the beef/disrespect. Thug was def on his ass and def had PeeWee pop at Wayne bus.

There wasnt at first. Thug was a huge fan and considered him his idol but he said Wayne wouldnt give him the time or day or act like he too big then Thug felt disrespected and pushed the beef/disrespect. Thug was def on his ass and def had PeeWee pop at Wayne bus.
If you recall a story came out saying that it was Birdman who OGed that shooting.

That's how Peewee the alleged shooter was let free somehow

I forgot the details.

Thugger is on one of Wayne's last mixtapes.

If you recall a story came out saying that it was Birdman who OGed that shooting.

I forgot the details.

Yeah thats when Waybe started cosigning him in interviews.

I forgot the details.

I just for whatever reason feel Baby aint make that call, you "fathering" him his whole life and get around some new guys and make gun shot threats. Seem like a Thug call to me..but if he did Baby could never be trustworthy again if I was Wayne.

I just for whatever reason feel Baby aint make that call, you "fathering" him his whole life and get around some new guys and make gun shot threats. Seem like a Thug call to me..but if he did Baby could never be trustworthy again if I was Wayne.
It's the N.O. wardy and the music industry.

I could see Wayne forgiving Birdman,but I doubt he would even do music with Thug knowing he did that.

I don't wanna get too deep,but in the hierachy Birdman's word would be law.

You couldn't even do that w/out an OG call or have serious issues with ppl with long long money.

Funny how that only happened after Wayne started asking about his money.

I actually don't think they were shooting to kill,but as a warning.

All speculation though mostly.

There's something really odd about that bus shooting incident.

Peewee got his sentence overturned because he said he didn't understand the deal he signed and was forced to plead guilty.

what??????

Something don't smell right.

Peewee's lawyer is who implicated Birdman and they had a vague recording floating around that could be about anything,but might have been about the shooting.

They was trying to get Peewee on a RICO charge too back then.

Somehow Birdman was never arrested or anything.

And Peewee was still running with Thug after possibly telling on Birdman and kinda implicating him too?

And he runs with a lot of other rappers including Lil Baby

There's a deeper,darker criminal link.......

Last edited:
Back