Welcome To aBlackWeb

You still rocking with the Breakfast Club? F*** That, where the ABW podcast at?!

@Goldie, feel free to chime in

but iirc, we talked about BUNCHA shit b/c the plan was to turn it into maybe 2 episodes so that we wouldnt have to record so frequently, but again, i think now, we both have gotten a lot better at discussing more variety in topics to where we could actually pump out episodes more frequently.

We were just experimenting with the sound and shit mostly

but from what i remember...he asked me to address two posters specifically

Chitown B and Beta

I think my responses were similar for both. I think im maybe 10 years Beta senior. What do i look like arguing with a child basically. I had to realize that he and I have about 10 years of different experiences that may or may not translate well to the other person's pov. Despite my perceived persona, I actually enjoy a good joke about myself, so i can laugh at my own expense and keep it pushing as long as it stay jokes. I dont know him personally, so I can never be mad at a dude who crack jokes on the internet. But i dont have no real life issues with dude.

As far as chitown B, i think i said pretty much the same thing. There aint no real life beef on my part, but after he wished i would die from a diabetic flare up last week, that changed. You got to be some kinda miserable to wish death on a nigga you aint neva met over some internet shit lol. I think thats what separates my roasting from a lot of other people. There are lines I wont cross just b/c i've seen niggas (read @King Du) meet up with a nigga at a strip mall lol. I dont want them kinda problems over no jokes. It should never get that serious. But once you get over Chitown's gimmick, you can read b/t his posts and respond accordingly which are basically "wack" it and keep it moving, or just dont respond at all. Some niggas just cant stand people being decent to them and feel life is much better with chaos when none is required.

this was the gist about that section

the rest of the pod was me and goldie debating why i dont like Pac like he does...lol...that shit was kinda funny

we were kinda all over the place

FOH nigga, I literally wouldn't even know who the fuck you are if you didn't always jump up trying to be noticed by me playing captain save a ho. Stay in your fucking lane and I'll stay in mine, problem solved

FOH nigga, I literally wouldn't even know who the fuck you are if you didn't always jump up trying to be noticed by me playing captain save a ho. Stay in your fucking lane and I'll stay in mine, problem solved

ok internet tough guy

They're ok. I don't think they lost any of their luster, but like with most podcasts, they are only as interesting as the guests they have on. Lately, they've been recycling a lot of guests, so I haven't really watched too consistently.

I was going to post the same exact thing . For me it depends on who they have as a guest. If it is someone i'm interested in i will check the video out or if the title of the video catches my attention i will give it a listen

I don't know shit bout the BC except that they sometimes have good guest for interviews. That's all I'm there for. Same with with a channel like Vlads, Sway, Embryo, and the rest. The only thing they've really got is the power of promotion. If these celebrities ever start utilizing social media like they should these interviewers will probably become obsolete. One critique I have is that some of these interviews have nonconstructive questions and/or fuel gossip around the celebrity. I fuck with Real Jazz on Sirius and the way they interview (and research) their musicians is far more informative than how a celebrity is sometimes interviewed on those platforms.

But if you guys are looking to be content creators there has never been a better time than now. All you need is a phone, a place to upload, and your own opinion. There's more than enough bullshit going on in the world everyday to discuss. The more it kicks up dust the better apparently. And the more you kick facts and can defend your shit, the more people will respect it.

Making a podcast bout another poster does sound like a bunch of wasted time and feelings. Which is bad because that was just two posters, the Youtube comments alone can be filled with hundreds of Chi-Towns and Beta's, what you gonna do then? Celebrities be getting death threats, hate mail, they social media suspended, banned, jailed, and all types of shit. That's the nature of the beast when you put yourself out there so think about that in the future.

I don't know shit bout the BC except that they sometimes have good guest for interviews. That's all I'm there for. Same with with a channel like Vlads, Sway, Embryo, and the rest. The only thing they've really got is the power of promotion. If these celebrities ever start utilizing social media like they should these interviewers will probably become obsolete. One critique I have is that some of these interviews have nonconstructive questions and/or fuel gossip around the celebrity. I fuck with Real Jazz on Sirius and the way they interview (and research) their musicians is far more informative than how a rappers are sometimes interviewed.

But if you guys are looking to be content creators there has never been a better time than now. All you need is a phone, a place to upload, and your own opinion. There's more than enough bullshit going on in the world everyday to discuss. The more it kicks up dust the better apparently. And the more you kick facts and can defend your shit, the more people will respect it.

Making a podcast bout another poster does sound like a bunch of wasted time and feelings. Which is bad because that was just two posters, the Youtube comments alone can be filled with hundreds of Chi-Towns and Beta's, what you gonna do then? Celebrities be getting death threats, hate mail, they social media suspended, banned, jailed, and all types of shit. That's the nature of the beast when you put yourself out there so think about that in the future.

good points

but to address your last comment specifically, that part of the pod was maybe 5 min...def no longer than 10

we talked about a TON of other shit, but it was more of Goldie saying "lets address this elephant in the room" type convo. It was really a natural organic free flowing kinda conversation. It was never meant to focus solely on any perceived issues from those two dudes. Just some "oh btw, why i got you here" kinda shit

good points

but to address your last comment specifically, that part of the pod was maybe 5 min...def no longer than 10

we talked about a TON of other shit, but it was more of Goldie saying "lets address this elephant in the room" type convo. It was really a natural organic free flowing kinda conversation. It was never meant to focus solely on any perceived issues from those two dudes. Just some "oh btw, why i got you here" kinda shit

I hear ya, still I wouldn't have done it. BUT... as I think about it more, depending on what direction y'all were trying to go for the show, and if the shit got views, and the people responded positively to that kind of thing, IDK. You could say that's the flip side of it all.

This nigga Beta been 23 for 10 years, how the hell you know about Ricki Lake nigga?

Still no podcast?

Ap voice musta been breaking up something terrible when talking greasy

I hear ya, still I wouldn't have done it. BUT... as I think about it more, depending on what direction y'all were trying to go for the show, and if the shit got views, and the people responded positively to that kind of thing, IDK. You could say that's the flip side of it all.

i think you feel this way b/c you dont be around when all the shit be going down so you dont know the players in the game. I think your feelings would change if you did

Back