Welcome To aBlackWeb

You still rocking with the Breakfast Club? F*** That, where the ABW podcast at?!

I assume they reason we haven't heard the ABW podcast is because the hosts have a speech impediment.

Or you can hear the fear in they voices when challenged on issues they should be knowledgeable on

I assume they reason we haven't heard the ABW podcast is because the hosts have a speech impediment.

Or you can hear the fear in they voices when challenged on issues they should be knowledgeable on
SU witcho wrong ass

@Goldie, feel free to chime in

but iirc, we talked about BUNCHA shit b/c the plan was to turn it into maybe 2 episodes so that we wouldnt have to record so frequently, but again, i think now, we both have gotten a lot better at discussing more variety in topics to where we could actually pump out episodes more frequently.

We were just experimenting with the sound and shit mostly

but from what i remember...he asked me to address two posters specifically

Chitown B and Beta

I think my responses were similar for both. I think im maybe 10 years Beta senior. What do i look like arguing with a child basically. I had to realize that he and I have about 10 years of different experiences that may or may not translate well to the other person's pov. Despite my perceived persona, I actually enjoy a good joke about myself, so i can laugh at my own expense and keep it pushing as long as it stay jokes. I dont know him personally, so I can never be mad at a dude who crack jokes on the internet. But i dont have no real life issues with dude.

As far as chitown B, i think i said pretty much the same thing. There aint no real life beef on my part, but after he wished i would die from a diabetic flare up last week, that changed. You got to be some kinda miserable to wish death on a nigga you aint neva met over some internet shit lol. I think thats what separates my roasting from a lot of other people. There are lines I wont cross just b/c i've seen niggas (read @King Du) meet up with a nigga at a strip mall lol. I dont want them kinda problems over no jokes. It should never get that serious. But once you get over Chitown's gimmick, you can read b/t his posts and respond accordingly which are basically "wack" it and keep it moving, or just dont respond at all. Some niggas just cant stand people being decent to them and feel life is much better with chaos when none is required.

this was the gist about that section

the rest of the pod was me and goldie debating why i dont like Pac like he does...lol...that shit was kinda funny

we were kinda all over the place

Man I aint explaining myself to these bitch ass niggas :foh3:

It'll drop when it drops

No need to now lmao

Props for living your truth @AP21

Naming names aside I can understand why you didn't release that episode.
make no mistake about it, im calm af about it now, but i was on 10 explaining it to goldie LMAO

that shit might've sounded like a wrestling promo

i still got the file on my pc i think lol. I gotta go back and listen

Lotta excuses being made imo

Niggas made a podcast, have the podcast, but won't drop the podcast.

Only thing that make sense is when they listened back to it they heard the trash pumping thru they speakers

Lotta excuses being made imo

Niggas made a podcast, have the podcast, but won't drop the podcast.

Only thing that make sense is when they listened back to it they heard the trash pumping thru they speakers
there is no conspiracy, i explained what the issue was

Never watched it.

Only the clips on IG if something happened...or if Stringer post a Donkey of the Day clip in the political section or cool table.

@Goldie, feel free to chime in

but iirc, we talked about BUNCHA shit b/c the plan was to turn it into maybe 2 episodes so that we wouldnt have to record so frequently, but again, i think now, we both have gotten a lot better at discussing more variety in topics to where we could actually pump out episodes more frequently.

We were just experimenting with the sound and shit mostly

but from what i remember...he asked me to address two posters specifically

Chitown B and Beta

I think my responses were similar for both. I think im maybe 10 years Beta senior. What do i look like arguing with a child basically. I had to realize that he and I have about 10 years of different experiences that may or may not translate well to the other person's pov. Despite my perceived persona, I actually enjoy a good joke about myself, so i can laugh at my own expense and keep it pushing as long as it stay jokes. I dont know him personally, so I can never be mad at a dude who crack jokes on the internet. But i dont have no real life issues with dude.

As far as chitown B, i think i said pretty much the same thing. There aint no real life beef on my part, but after he wished i would die from a diabetic flare up last week, that changed. You got to be some kinda miserable to wish death on a nigga you aint neva met over some internet shit lol. I think thats what separates my roasting from a lot of other people. There are lines I wont cross just b/c i've seen niggas (read @King Du) meet up with a nigga at a strip mall lol. I dont want them kinda problems over no jokes. It should never get that serious. But once you get over Chitown's gimmick, you can read b/t his posts and respond accordingly which are basically "wack" it and keep it moving, or just dont respond at all. Some niggas just cant stand people being decent to them and feel life is much better with chaos when none is required.

this was the gist about that section

the rest of the pod was me and goldie debating why i dont like Pac like he does...lol...that shit was kinda funny

we were kinda all over the place
We want the audio!!!!

Back