Welcome To aBlackWeb

You still rocking with the Breakfast Club? F*** That, where the ABW podcast at?!

@Goldie, feel free to chime in

but iirc, we talked about BUNCHA shit b/c the plan was to turn it into maybe 2 episodes so that we wouldnt have to record so frequently, but again, i think now, we both have gotten a lot better at discussing more variety in topics to where we could actually pump out episodes more frequently.

We were just experimenting with the sound and shit mostly

but from what i remember...he asked me to address two posters specifically

Chitown B and Beta

I think my responses were similar for both. I think im maybe 10 years Beta senior. What do i look like arguing with a child basically. I had to realize that he and I have about 10 years of different experiences that may or may not translate well to the other person's pov. Despite my perceived persona, I actually enjoy a good joke about myself, so i can laugh at my own expense and keep it pushing as long as it stay jokes. I dont know him personally, so I can never be mad at a dude who crack jokes on the internet. But i dont have no real life issues with dude.

As far as chitown B, i think i said pretty much the same thing. There aint no real life beef on my part, but after he wished i would die from a diabetic flare up last week, that changed. You got to be some kinda miserable to wish death on a nigga you aint neva met over some internet shit lol. I think thats what separates my roasting from a lot of other people. There are lines I wont cross just b/c i've seen niggas (read @King Du) meet up with a nigga at a strip mall lol. I dont want them kinda problems over no jokes. It should never get that serious. But once you get over Chitown's gimmick, you can read b/t his posts and respond accordingly which are basically "wack" it and keep it moving, or just dont respond at all. Some niggas just cant stand people being decent to them and feel life is much better with chaos when none is required.

this was the gist about that section

the rest of the pod was me and goldie debating why i dont like Pac like he does...lol...that shit was kinda funny

we were kinda all over the place

I'll slap the shit outta you if you call me a child again

I'm a grown ass man ask your ex

Iight man you tried to son me in addition to participating in chatty patty podcasts because goldie is black Ricki lake but now you can't answer a simple question

i said im 10 years older than you

that nigga told u to stay in a childs place bruh

u aint gotta take that shit!!

Looks like that pedo line from Beta has AP21 backed against the wall here folks as he calls for a little back up..

Rory the punching bag. But he be getting his jokes off too. Its a better podcast now that Parks participates tho.
Rory adds corny jokes and being just an annoying unfunny placeholder in between Joe and mal

Parks is hilarious and actually knows the technical side and he gets his shit off from time to time

Back