Welcome To aBlackWeb

You still rocking with the Breakfast Club? F*** That, where the ABW podcast at?!

If they have Nore, Styles P/Jadakiss or Fat Joe on, it's an instant watch

And with that said

Yo

Drop that podcast G. I wanna hear you verbally claw some eyes out

*tunes in*

tumblr_olkn3dHRC71uqyizmo1_500.gif

C the God ain't into that shit no more and you can tell. He be halfway listening and asking already answered questions. He has already stated he lookin beyond breakfast club and doesn't see as himself doing it much longer.

Fucked up thing about it is he knows he carrying the load there and If he dips BC is a wrap. I think his love for the crew is why he hasn't left already.

I know my pear didnt just edit the title of the thread

I can see nore or joe buddens saving BC tho if they needed a new guy.

Even though the money might be better. I don't see either of them doing that because of the freedoms that have with the platforms they are on now which will be taken away if they join the breakfast club.

If either of them would join I don't think they would do it long term. More as a stepping stone.

Last edited:
I just want ENVY to stop acting like that suburban cousin that try to fit in with his cousins from the hood

C the God ain't into that shit no more and you can tell. He be halfway listening and asking already answered questions. He has already stated he lookin beyond breakfast club and doesn't see as himself doing it much longer.

Fucked up thing about it is he knows he carrying the load there and If he dips BC is a wrap. I think his love for the crew is why he hasn't left already.

yep, even tho i never liked the way he did things

he's kinda backed off of instigating and trying to fire people up, which is unfortunately what made it hot

im sure he got checked off camera a few times for that shit

he said he aint taking real life risks for that show no more lol

Last edited:
lol i'll release it eventually
nah brah

that shit is probably amateur af thinking back on it

i think we both have gotten better since then. Lets just start a new one

Back