Welcome To aBlackWeb

"You Gon Have To Shoot Me N*gga!"

Haven't watched the vid and only read the first page and can fully 95% of you ppl disgust me

They way we programmed to celebrate 'wins' is deplorable

I see @MIUSA back playing everyone's favorite so smart he stupid contrarian cousin. Good to some consistency.

If you think the cop was in the right in this video I pray you never join your local police force because you are as unfit for the job as this dude.

Cops outchea playing Walking Dead with living but its cool cause ehh, she a 100yo white woman

I see @MIUSA back playing everyone's favorite so smart he stupid contrarian cousin. Good to some consistency.

If you think the cop was in the right in this video I pray you never join your local police force because you are as unfit for the job as this dude.

Cops outchea playing Walking Dead with living but its cool cause ehh, she a 100yo white woman
If the roles were reversed and it was man in his 50s with scissors and the cop was a female does she still have to attempt to disarm him? Consistence is key.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
If the roles were reversed and it was man in his 50s with scissors and the cop was a female does she still have to attempt to disarm him? Consistence is key.
Yes.

I don't need made up stories, what ifs, or role reversals to know THIS situation is terrible

Yes.

I don't need made up stories, what ifs, or role reversals to know THIS situation is terrible
Well life is made up terrible situations that don’t follow your ideology. A cop should not give up their advantage to please you

Well life is made up terrible situations that don’t follow your ideology. A cop should not give up their advantage to please you
As I stated, I pray you never plan on becoming a cop

Hopefully one of the boys dont leave you stinking on Stony Island because they 'shouldn't have to give up their advantage'

As I stated, I pray you never plan on becoming a cop

Hopefully one of the boys dont leave you stinking on Stony Island because they 'shouldn't have to give up their advantage'
Nice bait but I’ve been pulled over multiple times in my life for breaking the law and the officer never took his gun out.

So when cops are being trained... they dont get any instruction/training on disarming folks? skip all that and just go for shooting center mass huh
You shoot to put them down, ain't no aiming for a leg, that's with anyone not just cops.

She had scissors & clearly wasn't a threat.
Hey yo I cant for the life of me find that "dumbest things said on abw" thread

Someone direct me to that please
Search function sucks

smh

once again, you can still die from a leg shot

It's not a guaranteed way of puttin someone down non-lethal, ask Sean Taylor

My last post on this shit

There are tens of thousands of examples unfortunately and I could go all day naming them off. America by far leads the pack worldwide when it comes to police brutality. I know there are good cops out there who do the right thing and are heroes but unfortunately bad apples stand out and give them a bad name.
Define police brutality

GNS since the IC you've been one of the dumbest posters who ever posted. People like you are why America is fucked up.

Before apprehending an elderly lady with mental health issues who held a pair of scissors by shooting her in the leg or somewhere else you'd just kill her ? Bet you when they made tribute threads to the victims you're prolly the cunt on the sidelines saying "they deserved it" SMMFH so I know not to expect much from you. Police officers abuse their power and you're ok with it until your dumbass or someone you know ends up in the crosshairs. Then you sing a whole different tune.
So u gon direct me to the thread or what?

So this is a subjective matter cause she’s clearly approaching with a weapon after being told numerous times to drop it. You can not argue that you can kill a person with scissors easily. What you’re arguing is what she’s capable of. The cop doesn’t want to play Russian roulette and be stabbed up. Justified. You wanted him to run to her and judo chop the scissors out her hand.

go ahead tell us how you would have handled the situation

So if this cop was in such “imminent” danger why not remove yourself from tha situation and wait for back up?! Or better yet get tha innocent bystanders out of tha situation?! I mean he did fire his weapon at her in tha direction of people standing behind her...Pepper spray?! Those faggots always got that shit on deck...

Now if he came into tha room and that woman rushed him with tha scissors...by all means...light her ass up...

But he was literally behind a desk while she was on tha phone going back and forth into a room further away...yet he waits until she comes around tha counter before taking action...

Face it...he wanted to shoot her for calling him a nigger...same as a white cop getting emotional if a black person calls him a pussy ass cracker...

Point is fuck tha police because they always doin’ more than Just “protecting and serving” and I’m not championing any of their fucked up actions just because tha person getting shot didn’t look like me...because tha other 999 times outta 1000 they will look just like me, my son, my nephews, my pops and all my homies....

Why are you making stuff up? There was nobody behind her when he shot. Dude was all the way to the left. And that’s why he also shot center mass to avoid missing and hitting someone else. So cops aren’t allowed to shoot unless the threat is rushing them like a zombie horde? Listen to how neutered you was authority to be. Don’t shoot until she’s in stabbing range

Why are you making stuff up? There was nobody behind her when he shot. Dude was all the way to the left. And that’s why he also shot center mass to avoid missing and hitting someone else. So cops aren’t allowed to shoot unless the threat is rushing them like a zombie horde? Listen to how neutered you was authority to be. Don’t shoot until she’s in stabbing range

Yes dummy...that’s when you’re in danger...he made tha situation a deadly encounter by staying close enough to need deadly force

And what did I make up?! Either tha cop shot center mass to not hit anybody standing in her direction or there wasn’t anybody in danger in her direction?! Which is it?!

But you right...tha only way that situation could and should have been handled was with her taking 4 to tha chest smh

I should have followed @Goldie and left y’all fake tuff killers to have at it...I’m out

So this is a subjective matter cause she’s clearly approaching with a weapon after being told numerous times to drop it. You can not argue that you can kill a person with scissors easily. What you’re arguing is what she’s capable of. The cop doesn’t want to play Russian roulette and be stabbed up. Justified. You wanted him to run to her and judo chop the scissors out her hand.

go ahead tell us how you would have handled the situation

Not by shooting that hoe in the chest. SMH.

I don't understand some of y'all honestly. Human life has intrinsic value. As a police officer, if you can do anything at all with to preserve it, at minimal risk to your own life, you should.

The end.

Back