Welcome To aBlackWeb

"You Gon Have To Shoot Me N*gga!"

I'm pretty sure ever branch of the military is taught non lethal ways to disarm a person in that exact scenario...

The police don't explore non lethal options. Nor do they care to.

It just says something that we're less hesitant to kill people in other countries than we are our own.

The fact that police do not respect human life at all is a serious seriousn problem.

Like I said earlier... That should be something that is heavily practiced. But it's the exact opposite.

Shit is crazy how people just don't even care
Lol I’m going to wait till some military folks chime in. I can only imagine them using non lethal ammo in a situation like this.

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
Most, if not all, police academies teach cadets how to disarm an attacker. But... there's no requirement to continue that training at all, so after those lessons are over they're forgotten. It's not like they're getting up every day practicing forms/katas or one-on-one sparring every day before their shift starts so it never becomes second nature to them and it never becomes something they can rely on when the situation arises.

And even if the situation arises, that person can still end up stabbed. When it happened to me, I had every single advantage over that nigga you could think of and I STILL got stabbed and sliced before disarming the nigga and folding him up.
Shit even regular citizens that are gun nuts will out shoot a cop. People being see cops as tho they should operate like robo cop

How is this 8 pages?

We all know police brutality is a fucking issue in America. Police culture is all fucked up and there are tons stories that tell the fact that cops celebrate a cop for catching his/her first body.

I personally wouldnt have shot an old lady with scissors in her hand. I woulda fucked her up but wouldnt have shot her. My man got a bullet proof vest on and all this padding and still felt he had to shoot her.

And chill with the what the regular person would have done shit. Cops cant be held to regular standards. Cops are trained to diffuse situations.

If this dude was so scared of not going home from an old lady with scissors the he coulda knocked the fuck out the fuck what would he done to a young black male?

Police culture as a whole is fucked up in america. This here is just another example and yall celebrating

Last edited:
Cant believe this is 8 pages

I woulda shot her too. She clearly crazy, and charged with scizzors.

Bulletproof vest dont protect your face neck & hands

Lets add a poll

That front flip was funny af too

Followed by how calm he was when he said "white woman down. Shots fired"

:imdead:

How is this 8 pages?

We all know police brutality is a fucking issue in America. Police culture is all fucked up and there are tons stories that tell the fact that cops celebrate a cop for catching his/her first body.

I personally wouldnt have shot an old lady with scissors in her hand. I woulda fucked her up but wouldnt have shot her. My man got a bullet proof vest on and all this padding and still felt he had to shoot her.

And chill with the what the regular person would have done shit. Cops cant be held to regular standards. Cops are trained to diffuse situations.

If this dude was so scared of not going home from an old lady with scissors the he coulda knocked the fuck out the fuck would he done to a young black male?

Police culture as a whole is fucked up in america. This here is just another example and yall celebrating

a few things:

1. She was 45. Well... she still is and will never age more than that but you get my point here. She wasn't "older" as if she was a senior citizen.
2. Bulletproof vests don't stop knives, shanks, icepicks, etc. There are special vests worn by C.O.'s that are designed specifically to protect them from being stabbed (and, likewise, they don't protect from bullets). These are not issued to your average beat cop so he effectively had no protection from getting stabbed up.
3. This was not an act of police brutality. As someone that has had TMJ damage at the hands of Detroit Police, I'm the last person on earth to ever cape for a cop. Dude did exactly what he was supposed to do, nothing more or less.

Bruh the vest was gonna protect most his vitals. If he cant knock an old lady out with a few cuts then fuck is he doing be a cop?

Yall literally supporting the "I was scared for my life" shit. Being scared is a perspective. People can judge threat levels different. Giving this shit a pass means the next time a cop kills someone and uses that excuse we gotta give him a pass cause he/she felt threatened and what it looks to the rest of the world dont matter.

There has to be a higher standard of what requires deadly force that cops need to be held too and an older lady with scissors against a grown man with all that padding on isnt enough.

Yea he coulda still got cut but cuts and bruises is what you sign up for as a cop

Aztg have you disarmed someone with a knife before? You making it sound so easy. Can you give me a step by step strategy on what you would have done to disarm her

Back