Welcome To aBlackWeb

"You Gon Have To Shoot Me N*gga!"

Actually wtf is a non lethal shot?

rubber/compressed powder bullets, beanbag shotgun rounds, pepper spray, or a taser.

I'm gonna look for it, but I've seen footage of a man threatening to kill himself with a handgun sitting on a lawn chair or something like that. SWAT had a sniper with bullets made of highly compressed powder. When the moment came where the suspect finally relaxed his arm and let his hand down they shot the gun out of his hand. The bullet disintegrated on contact and SWAT rushed dude.

rubber/compressed powder bullets, beanbag shotgun rounds, pepper spray, or a taser.

I'm gonna look for it, but I've seen footage of a man threatening to kill himself with a handgun sitting on a lawn chair or something like that. SWAT had a sniper with bullets made of highly compressed powder. When the moment came where the suspect finally relaxed his arm and let his hand down they shot the gun out of his hand. The bullet disintegrated on contact and SWAT rushed dude.
No I know that but I think he’s referring to shooting people in arm or sum shit

The way I see it he could of fired a warning shot or something but he didn't.

It might of been the upstanding thing to do but he didn't owe her that, not with the way she came towards him w/ the scissors.. plus we all know had the roles been reversed she would of pumped homie full of lead w/ out so much as a warning
You don't give warning shots if you come at anybody in a threatening manner "depending on where you live or in this case a police officer you have every right to use deadly force".

You dont think cops are trained to take non lethal gunshots below the waist?

And yes

I did it at the height of my fighting abilities, when I was deep off into training in several martial art styles and at my quickest/fastest/strongest.

I still got stabbed in the hand and shoulder.

Looking back, if I would have had even just a .22LR pistol I would have been better off just shooting the nigga. Woulda ended the altercation much faster and I wouldn't have gone through the pain of being stabbed.

They teach/ train you if you ever shoot you go for the chest. That's Biggest part on any person even if it was rubber bullets or any other non lethal round it'll still be in the chest. It'll leave a nasty bruise but they'll be ok and live. Now if he didn't have any non lethal weapons on him then that's on the chief or lack of funds to equip them with non lethal rounds.

So when cops are being trained... they dont get any instruction/training on disarming folks? skip all that and just go for shooting center mass huh

So they train you to catch a body then? Ok. So what are we talking about here?
Well they certainly aren’t trained to get stabbed in the eye. As a civilian if someone rushes you with a scissors to stab you aren’t you going to shoot them? Is so as a civilian you can protect yourself why can’t a cop? It’s sad the logic someone applying to this situation

Well they certainly aren’t trained to get stabbed in the eye. As a civilian if someone rushes you with a scissors to stab you aren’t you going to shoot them? Is so as a civilian you can protect yourself why can’t a cop? It’s sad the logic someone applying to this situation

I did it at the height of my fighting abilities, when I was deep off into training in several martial art styles and at my quickest/fastest/strongest.

I still got stabbed in the hand and shoulder.

Looking back, if I would have had even just a .22LR pistol I would have been better off just shooting the nigga. Woulda ended the altercation much faster and I wouldn't have gone through the pain of being stabbed.

Yeah, I agree here. If a muhfucka rushin me with a pair of scissors and I got the biscuit on me, they're gettin' shot. I'm lighting 'em up until they stop moving towards me.

Bitch got 4 fresh bullets in her chest and the nigga still saying drop the scissors. Cops so fuckin pussy.

Cops want to kill people, she didnt raise any real threat, he could've tased her.

while I shed no tears for cac. Scissors ain’t even that dangerous. I mean she def ain’t look like she could stab him

If cops can apprehend a white terrorist with automatic weapons that just shot up a school, mall or movie theatre, killing multiple people without that person being shot on sight.. im sure they can find a way to apprehend some lady with scissors.

Cops are too trigger happy... PERIOD.. I dont care what color they are

i highkey think they watched too many action movies I think a lot of them want to just kill shit but don’t want to be viewed as evil so they become cops

I've been stabbedb on 3 separate occasions and would still try to disarm a woman before shooting her in the chest.

But I ain't a cop, and cops like to shoot first. Black dude woman would have been shot quicker.

Oh I thought this was fake

Meh if you run at me with scissors I’m shooting

Not gonna risk wrestling and you get my gun

We should be supporting this nigga wholeheartedly but niggas...

"That poor white woman. She only had scissors. He didn't have to shoot" Fdb. If she was black she wouldn't have made it around the desk. A black person wouldn't even have to be armed.

And lol at you niggas talking about training and disarming ppl. Who you think these niggas are? Steven Segal? Foh. I would have shot her in the face.

Back