Welcome To aBlackWeb

"You Gon Have To Shoot Me N*gga!"

Well they certainly aren’t trained to get stabbed in the eye. As a civilian if someone rushes you with a scissors to stab you aren’t you going to shoot them? Is so as a civilian you can protect yourself why can’t a cop? It’s sad the logic someone applying to this situation

Stop moving the goalposts.

1. Who said NOT to shoot them? I said they're trying to catch a body. You said yourself they are trained to catch a body. Yet you're arguing that point for some reason.

2. Nothing after the underlined matters really. Apples and oranges. As a civilian, my duty is't to protect and serve. It's so survive and protect.

3. To answer the question, if a middle-aged white woman is coming towards me with a pair of scissors, I can think of 43 different ways to protect myself besides popping her in the chest. I honestly don't view that as a 'me or you' situation. But that's just me, bro.

I wouldn't argue with an individual who did shoot to kill. But it just seems like these police don't really care about the lives of any citizen that they deem it to be too much trouble or risk to try not NOT kill.

If cops can apprehend a white terrorist with automatic weapons that just shot up a school, mall or movie theatre, killing multiple people without that person being shot on sight.. im sure they can find a way to apprehend some lady with scissors.

Cops are too trigger happy... PERIOD.. I dont care what color they are

Why do people keep saying shit like this? Ya'll act like they be arresting them dudes when they are in the middle of shooting. It doesn't go down like that. Most of them that get taken in alive basically give themselves up. It's not like they going up to them dudes while they are shooting and arrest them. The ones that choose to get into shootouts with the cops usually wind up dead.

I think it's probably fair to say that he should have gone with a nonlethal option like a taser first, especially given the fact that he first pulled his gun out when she was on the other side of the desk. That said, it's not like tasers always were as advertised. We've seen video of people that were on shit basically walking through tasers. That chick seemed like she was on something. I don't think he was necessarily right to kill her, but at least he can make the argument that his life was in danger. That's more than we can say for those white cops killing unarmed black people that are trying to run away.

My black ass is in tears! I tried not to laugh at this shit but that Leonard Washington shit took me out and dude really shot her ol ass!

I honestly don't give a fuck about that chick losing her life.

She 100% committed police suicide.

And the cop 100% could have took her down and preserved life.

That's all I'm saying.

You choose to be a cop, that's like a Hippocratic oath to preserve life like a doctor or paramedic.... Or at the very least it should be.

I feel like a cop, 100% should try their best to not kill a person. And as a person who has been stabbed 3 times, I would 100% get stabbed a 4th to try to save a person life.

That cop didn't. He shot first.

It's justified.

But cops don't give a fuck about human life, and this is a clear cut example.

what's that old sayin

don't bring a knife to a gun fight lol
Yeah... If both people are Gangsters...

But cops ain't supposed to be Gangsters.....

And we all know they are....

And that's a huge fucking problem....

So when you see cops doing gangster shit.... You call it out..

Shit a month ago we had this drunk weirdo who would just keep laughing when we told him to pay his bill...

We had no choice but to call the cops... Nigga had a $80 tab the bartenders wasn't tryna eat...

And outside of me going in this niggaz pockets and pulling out $80 we really had no choice but to call the cops...

And I shit you not,. That's EXACTLY WHAT THE FUCK THEY DID...

THE POLICE WENT IN THIS NIGGAZ POCKETS....

COUNTED OUT $80...

PUT IT ON THE BAR....

THEN JACKED THIS NIGGA OUT THE DOOR....

I've been doing this shit since I was 19.... In my whole life, I ain't never go that hard

Yeah... If both people are Gangsters...

But cops ain't supposed to be Gangsters.....

And we all know they are....

And that's a huge fucking problem....

So when you see cops doing gangster shit.... You call it out..

Shit a month ago we had this drunk weirdo who would just keep laughing when we told him to pay his bill...

We had no choice but to call the cops... Nigga had a $80 tab the bartenders wasn't tryna eat...

And outside of me going in this niggaz pockets and pulling out $80 we really had no choice but to call the cops...

And I shit you not,. That's EXACTLY WHAT THE FUCK THEY DID...

THE POLICE WENT IN THIS NIGGAZ POCKETS....

COUNTED OUT $80...

PUT IT ON THE BAR....

THEN JACKED THIS NIGGA OUT THE DOOR....

I've been doing this shit since I was 19.... In my whole life, I ain't never go that hard

I feel where you comin from

but I'm no gangster & I keep that yalk on me

& if you come at me w/ a knife out like you gon poke sumn, you gettin popped at

I'll take that shit to trial as I've done before & take my chances

rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Nigga dont defend the cop because if you were in her shoes you'd a been begging for ya life. He could have shot her in the knee, tased or maced her. He shot her in the chest 4 times SMMFH.

Niggas like him are why niggas fear the police. I hope those were rubber bullets or the footage fake. Would you have showed the level of brutality towards Trayvon Martin, Botham Jean, Laquan McDonald, Sean Bell, Michael Brown, and Tamir Rice ? Better yet, do you think they deserved it ?

You're comparing apples and watermelons and being intellectually disingenuous. None of those men were armed so that's even a comparison to make.

This honkey had a weapon in her hand, charging at the cop. If I was in her shoes I'd have the better sense than to run up on a cop, gun drawn, that has already threatened to kill my ass a few times... Shit, I wouldn't run up on his ass with a paperclip in my hands.

I've been on the business end of a cops gun more times than I care to think about and I still have a scar on my right shoulder from one of their bullets. Fuck what you talkin' about. I've never once begged for my life and I don't plan on starting to do it either.

No I am not and you're trying to deflect because you know you're in the wrong. I'm also saddened by the fact you're not as informed about the specifics of the events that took place with some of those names I listed. Tamir Rice was 12 years old and playing with a pellet gun (which the officers were told on the dispatch was a fake/cap gun). Laquan McDonald had a knife he drew that was visible as he was walking away from police and was shot 16 times, twice to bring him down and then 14 more times once he got the ground, there were 6 other officers present ,(7 in total) who didn't draw their weapons.

Based on the video you saw Again the question I ask - Would you have showed the level of brutality towards Trayvon Martin, Botham Jean, Laquan McDonald, Sean Bell, Michael Brown, and Tamir Rice ? Better yet, do you think they deserved it ?

You're still comparing bullshit and being intellectually dishonest.

Which of them had a weapon and not only was given repeated warnings to drop it, but then advanced towards the cops?

I'll wait...

Not one of them. You're being fraudulent here, Sion. You're better than that fam.

In case you missed it, I'll say it again: If it was me I woulda shot her too. The time I did take down a nigga with a knife, I wish I had a gun so I could simply pop his ass instead of going through the pain of being stabbed and sliced.

The haggardly bitch literally asked to be killed..like with WORDS. She said she wasn't going alive. She would rather die than submit to a black man. Suicide by cop. Good riddance

I honestly don't give a fuck about that chick losing her life.

She 100% committed police suicide.

And the cop 100% could have took her down and preserved life.

That's all I'm saying.

You choose to be a cop, that's like a Hippocratic oath to preserve life like a doctor or paramedic.... Or at the very least it should be.

I feel like a cop, 100% should try their best to not kill a person. And as a person who has been stabbed 3 times, I would 100% get stabbed a 4th to try to save a person life.

That cop didn't. He shot first.

It's justified.

But cops don't give a fuck about human life, and this is a clear cut example.
“ I feel like a cop should put him/herself in harms way against a criminal. Yes the criminal has more rights than the cop. Foh

Stop moving the goalposts.

1. Who said NOT to shoot them? I said they're trying to catch a body. You said yourself they are trained to catch a body. Yet you're arguing that point for some reason.

2. Nothing after the underlined matters really. Apples and oranges. As a civilian, my duty is't to protect and serve. It's so survive and protect.

3. To answer the question, if a middle-aged white woman is coming towards me with a pair of scissors, I can think of 43 different ways to protect myself besides popping her in the chest. I honestly don't view that as a 'me or you' situation. But that's just me, bro.

I wouldn't argue with an individual who did shoot to kill. But it just seems like these police don't really care about the lives of any citizen that they deem it to be too much trouble or risk to try not NOT kill.
So cops do not have the right to survive? FOH. If you so good become a cop and pretend it’s true crime ny shooting people in their shoulders or using martial arts to disarm. She literally breaking the law and threatening an officer of the law and you’re defending her. Would never live in a nation being run by y’all. The criminal has more rights than the police

Back