Welcome To aBlackWeb

"You Can't Date White Women and Be Pro Black", but I bet you'll smash Candice Owens though.

Damn, she shitted on black in two different ways.

1) She implied that black men weren't as smart as white men, which is bad.
2) She implied that black men weren't as smart as her, which is unforgivable.
Add on the fact that black women love to say this

“We are the most educated” To shit in black men when it comes to being smart.

She doing it a different way

Damn, she shitted on black in two different ways.

1) She implied that black men weren't as smart as white men, which is bad.
2) She implied that black men weren't as smart as her, which is unforgivable.
I took it as he's an idiot too.

sidenote I would beat too. She is actually my type physically,she's just a kkk member.

Maybe I can fuck the anti blackness out of her.

Sometimes I think some of y'all niggas fell in love with Jessica Rabbit from Roger Rabbit and just can't let them cartoonish proportions go.
Interesting theory

Add Kim bassinger character from that movie where she turned into a cartoon during certain parts as well

Too lazy to look it up

The standard many men have for who they dip in to get their dick wet is zilch.

What kills me is that a lot of dudes are proud of the fact they have no standards.

Like I really don't understand how these pro athletes basically have their choice in women, and they will choose to wife up chicks that done been passed around by all the other athletes. Like bro, you could find you a smart and pleasant dimepiece that's willing to do anything to be with someone of your stature, but you choose to lockdown the broad with the bad attitude and no skills outside of fucking that every other nigga in your tax bracket has had.

Why are you trying to call me out for my tastes in women.............but never called your boy out about pissing in a soda machine at Hardees?
Cause he was trolling you and it was mad obvious and he keeps doing it to you cause you keep trying to make it true

Candice Owens can get a smooth backhand to the face.

And that’s about it.

Niggas talmbout “she not ugly..”

Ain’t pretty either. Her face proportions all fucked up… The space between her beady ass eyes is wider than her nose. And buddy let me tell ya… that motherfucker wide.

She got that original slave nose like Harriet Tubman.

And her hair always look like a sweated out perm with unruly new growth. Would look a lot better on her if she just went natural or rocked some dreads

QUOTE="deadeye, post: 3811375, member: 931"]
Why are you trying to call me out for my tastes in women.............but never called your boy out about pissing in a soda machine at Hardees?
[/QUOTE]

You a bitch sometimes

For all the people saying they wouldn’t fuck Candace, y’all really care or know about a woman’s political beliefs prior to fucking?

I didn’t think so.

Imagine, a woman throwing the pussy at you and you say hold up, what’s your political beliefs? 😂

I’m saying no because she look like an amphibian.

The political shit just reinforces my disgust

Back