Welcome To aBlackWeb

"You Can't Date White Women and Be Pro Black", but I bet you'll smash Candice Owens though.

I think we can find faults in everyone and if we exclude everyone with faults we don’t like…we will be fighting and uphill battle against communities as individuals .

What matters to me is the who the person is. That to me can tell more about who you are when shit hits the fan vs who you cuddling with.

I respect your stance but I think we should be careful about what we use as limits on others.
I understand your position

Why the fuck we wanna mix with white people anyway? Not like the ones in America are that diverse or anything like that. Like who you like but it ain’t like us have no sex with white folks has really helped with anything.

I agree... in my opinion, it's no bigger honor or decision than to choose who you marry or give your seed too.. You're pro black but you don't think highly enough of a black woman or man to choose them to build with? It just doesn't compute
You know what else don't compute?

Lecturing black people about not building families with black women. when he has 2 baby mammas he never married and still aint married anyone at the age of 50

The mentality of black people here who are born here and don't have direct ties or cultural influence to any other country is not a "community thought'

I feel like most other cultural groups marry for economical community goals.

While most black people look for a good person that is in a similar or higher lifestyle. I don't think the thought of community wealth building is apart of that equation

Now we have some togetherness as a people but it's very different from what I observe of other cultures here in America

I really believe slavery had a impact on how we as a people think

The mentality of black people here who are born here and don't have direct ties or cultural influence to any other country is not a "community thought'

While most black people look for a good person that is in a similar or higher lifestyle. I don't think the thought of community wealth building is apart of that equation

Now we have some togetherness as a people but it's very different from what I observe of other cultures here in America

When I’m sober…..I’ll answer this.

I swear…….how is the room tilting back and forth when you standing still? It’s cold here.

Let me think on this some more before I respond
Maybe you can read the book @lo while you're thinking.

The reality is that white people broadly just marry whoever they want, they don't have to worry about generational wealth, and as a majority group, they feel more like a default state than a community.

Other races may think about community more, but a lot of that is often tied up with specific national cultures or religion, it isn't a given.

Maybe you can read the book @lo while you're thinking.

The reality is that white people broadly just marry whoever they want, they don't have to worry about generational wealth, and as a majority group, they feel more like a default state than a community.

Other races may think about community more, but a lot of that is often tied up with specific national cultures or religion, it isn't a given.

White people think about community and wealth more than you think. Why you think they fight against Universal Healthcare, free college, public transportation, gun control, militarized policing and etc.

A lot of politics that White people have is about maintaining patriarchal control over their family. They know ethnic groups such as Nigerians and Korean Americans might be able to pay for college out right, but they know damn sure we can't. They got about 4 cars in their drive away, of course they don't want good and efficient public transportation, they don't want "undesirables" to be able to even get to their community. In Europe, it's prohibitive to even have a car. In America, they use highways to segregate.

A lot of things that America doesn't have is because White people have been able to pay for it outright since the 1950s. They got great great grandma and great grandma money due to slave labor. Their grandparents buying them houses and shit when the baby comes. Their parents paying for their apartments. And rich White people don't really need the government to do anything besides ensure their property rights, so they definitely don't want the government doing anything for anybody.

Black Americans mistake community and care by like, how much they see their grandma and if they know all their cousins for some reason. White people think of community and care by how much they can kill off and oppress another group and extract resources from them. How much they can prevent another group from having something.

White people just used Asian people to destroy affirmative action, not legacy admissions for a reason.

For White people, community is a militarized force for the benefit of their kind. It's not just people living together. It's based on competition. White Americans have a colonial history, they aren't lovey dovey people that just wanna go to church on Sunday and go to Big Momma house for dinner.

White people have a colonial history.

Other ethnic groups have an immigrant history.

Black Americans have a slavery history.

So you have colonialists on one hand that came here to exploit America and its resources, then you have immigrants on the other that came here to exploit American and its resources.

Then you have us, Black Americans that built the shit and don't really know how to compete on that level because we were never allowed to because we were never given government programs like the colonialists and the immigrants.

And you ain't gonna build generational wealth with nothing.

So yeah, after struggling and trying everything, we simply want someone to be nice to us and provide like a middle class lifestyle. Can you respect me when I come home and I don't have to worry about rent as much as I did when I was single?

That's the life we want lol. It's more common for most of not to even try to get married or have kids at all because it's a risk we can't afford.

Last edited:
White people think about community and wealth more than you think. Why you think they fight against Universal Healthcare, free college, public transportation, gun control, militarized policing and etc.
You're talking about white people on a side of the political spectrum. There are plenty of white people fighting for all that stuff more than the average AA.

White people are the majority so they have the benefit of not having to group with their own race to be numerous. True racists may not like black people, but they don't really take them seriously. Nobody fighting Universal Healthcare has is worrying about Tariq Nasheed or Taj Tarik Bey, their enemies are other whites, because those are the power players.

Back