Welcome To aBlackWeb

"You Can't Date White Women and Be Pro Black", but I bet you'll smash Candice Owens though.

Imagine you outchea holding fundraisers, staging marches, having televised public debates on behalf of negros for decades and a nigga you don't know comes up to you and tells you you ain't for blacks because you fuckin/married a becky..

Nah foh

You can't prefer white women and be pro-black, but to say it's impossible to be pro-black and wind up with a white woman is and has always been stupid.
I think the issue is you've made a choice. If you're about that cause, how is it you can't choose a black mate.

I know personally for me, I've always found this odd cause I feel you absolutely can choose who you fall in love with. You can absolutely choose who you procreate with, etc...

I wrestle with this dynamic all the time

The ultimate sin is being supposedly pro-black, yet constantly misleading and finessing ya own people
tayroc-ave.gif

Say that shit again.

you can't be pro black if you scam black people let's see how much of them run with that narrative

I think the issue is you've made a choice. If you're about that cause, how is it you can't choose a black mate.

I know personally for me, I've always found this odd cause I feel you absolutely can choose who you fall in love with. You can absolutely choose who you procreate with, etc...

I wrestle with this dynamic all the time

Shit happens bro. If a dude is stationed at some base in the middle of white America, does it mean he's not down for uplifting the black community just because he wound up with a white woman?

If a dude is putting in work that benefits the black community, how would his choice in mates change that?

Back