Welcome To aBlackWeb

"You Can't Date White Women and Be Pro Black", but I bet you'll smash Candace Owens though.

Yep. Cause that’s on HIM. He knows the rules, much better than I. I don’t judge him, especially if he’s great at his life’s work. What he does on his personal time is of no concern to me.

It’s no different than marriage counselors that have problems in their own union. If he’s great at what he does, I take THAT at its value, not their personal life. It doesn’t diminish their work.
I could rip this example up but I think we've both made our points

Good talk brother

See you at the next discussion

How I leave that out when that's the basis of my response to you

confused-what.gif

Well he ain't do none of that including marry a white woman but if he did and you sideye him how do you look at yourself in the mirror?

How do you look at yourself that haven't done anything but sideye the man that got reparations for black people lmao 🤣 🤣 what thee fuck

Good for you.
I date sistas with no issue

Take from that what you will
Preciate the response

This one was much better than your last one

Can someone be pro-religion while doing, or having done, something that undermines religion?

I don't see why not.

So I don't see why someone can't be pro-black while having a white wife, even if interracial marriages harm black people.

We have to separate the question of someone being pro-something and the question of whether that person does anything that, as a matter of fact and contrary to what they think or hope for, undermines the thing they are in favor of.

One thing I'll ask my American brothers to keep in mind is that Black American women are way more loyal to black men than any other black women in the world.

I'm not joking.

So if a brother is not in America, you can't judge him the same way based on your experience with Black American women. In a lot of places, brothers largely get the women that non-black men don't find desirable. See, for example, Brazil.

Back