Welcome To aBlackWeb

"You Can't Date White Women and Be Pro Black", but I bet you'll smash Candice Owens though.

we all essentially got access to most women these days (the internet) so I'm not really understanding ur point there

u think an early 20s dudes with millions is going to a church/college/grocery store to find a decent wife like the average dude 😂

they actually do need game/social skills

becuz if u use ur money to attract women.........what type of women do u think u are going to get?

most women u would deem worthy of being a wife wouldn't even be interested in the drama/stress that comes with dating a professional athlete

it's really a catch 22 for them dudes if they serious about finding a quality partner

Bro, what you're saying simply isn't true.

The whole reason any dude needs game is to generate some initial interest from chicks and separate himself from the competition. That's not something celebrities have to do.

Regular niggas like us have to have game because we need something to get our foot in the door. Celebrities don't need that. Not every woman is just going to fall to pieces and lay down because a celebrity approaches her, but pretty much every woman will at least give a celebrity an ear if she recognizes him.

I've known stuck up chicks that shot down 99% of the dudes that approached them. They shot down celebrities too. The difference was they heard those celebrities out and could tell you why they shot those dudes down. All the other regular ass dudes didn't even get that far. Celebrities don't need game. They just need to have the confidence necessary to approach a woman and enough substance/personality to spark her interest.

Thinking a chick is fuckable and wanting to actually fuck her are two different things. Sure, there are probably plenty of dudes that if they knew nothing about CO and just saw her would be down to hit. That's not the scenario here though. There are people in this thread that know exactly who and what she is and still want to hit. The point I'm making is that if you know what she's about, I don't see how you could want to be around her at all let alone long enough to get to fucking.

Like bro, this chick's opinions on black men aren't any better than a racist white chick's. Would you be down to fuck a Becky that thinks you're just one step above a monkey just because you thought she looked good? If so, then you have shitty standards when it comes to who you're willing to have sex with and that's all there is to it.
I mean it's niggas in here that would be talking about fucking on aliens if they showed up with a fat ass.

I don't understand what battle you're trying to fight. Respectfully.

Liking a chick has nothing to do with them being fuckable.

Are we not just basing this solely on looks? And who said anything about interacting with her? A long interaction with a woman isn’t a prerequisite to fucking.

Maybe I just had a different experience when it came to sex prior to getting married, lol. For better or worse.

Basing it solely on looks...she's not attractive. But basing it on more than looks, which you're well aware of, she becomes even less attractive. And maybe just maybe if people did take in more than looks before fucking someone they wouldn't have some of the issues they do with the people they date or fuck around with

Men and women have sex with ugly folks all the time

Men would have sex with a ugly women if she’s being overly down to fuck

Women would have sex with a fat ugly dude if he has so money or clout.

It’s all the same to be real
Like I don't get the fuss. Mfs will act like a typically unattractive female has never made their dick jump or like they've never played above their weight class.

Let's get back to the crux of the thread.

I mean it's niggas in here that would be talking about fucking on aliens if they showed up with a fat ass.

I don't understand what battle you're trying to fight. Respectfully.

To be honest I don't know what we're arguing about anymore My point was that these niggas have no standards when it comes to who they fuck. I don't even think they actually disagree with that statement. They seem to just be trying to justify having no standards. lol

Basing it solely on looks...she's not attractive. But basing it on more than looks, which you're well aware of, she becomes even less attractive. And maybe just maybe if people did take in more than looks before fucking someone they wouldn't have some of the issues they do with the people they date or fuck around with

Our instinct is to fuck who we find attractive first and foremost. Some broads you might have to have a convo or two before fucking 'cause she's not immediately appealing, but may have features you dig (i.e. a pretty face but no ass or titties, or having all the ass but got a average to busted grill). You would have to override your base instincts to take into account who a person is, etc before fucking them. Not to say that can't happen, 'cause it does all the time, but it appears that a lot of cats will smash a chick if the opportunity presented itself regardless of who she is and what she's about because that's how we're wired. Same for women: They will let a dude hit if they find him attractive enough, sometimes in the same day, sometimes within the same hour if the opportunity presents itself to do so and she'll barely even know the dude's name; all she knows is that he looks good and she wants him.

Yall talking like ol girl is the Hitler of coons. Maybe I gotta do a deep dive.

Bro this chick went before Congress to say that racism had nothing to do with the plight of black people in America today. She said black peoples problems are that we rely too much on handouts from the Democratic party.

Like she seriously argued that black people were doing good during Reconstruction and that we only started to slide because of leftist policies. She completely ignored that facts that the U.S. government took back a lot of the land given to black people after the Civil War, the KKK and other racists destroyed many of the successful black communities at the time, and that the Jim Crow era was a thing.

You may not know this but the only reason we even know about Candace is because she had a case of racial discrimination suit against a school or something like similar that Kanye shed a light on and helped her win. She then proceeded to build a platform based on ideas like "racial discrimination doesn't really exist."

This broad made a video for Prager U about how America shouldn't be criticized for slavery because this country was better than everyone else when it came to that issue.

I could go on, but her whole schtick is being a black person that white person can turn to when they need a black person to say "It's not white people's fault" in response to any problem that actually is white people's fault.

You high or something?

Fix your quotes bruh.

You still a bitch
[/QUOTE]

If I'm a bitch, then what would you call someone who pisses in a soda machine at Hardees?

And like the video I posted earlier, if we were locked in a 10 by 10 cage you wouldn't be popping off at the mouth like that, so you can chill with all the tough talk...............

"Porky"

Sarkozy laughing clip.gif

Last edited:
Our instinct is to fuck who we find attractive first and foremost. Some broads you might have to have a convo or two before fucking 'cause she's not immediately appealing, but may have features you dig (i.e. a pretty face but no ass or titties, or having all the ass but got a average to busted grill). You would have to override your base instincts to take into account who a person is, etc before fucking them. Not to say that can't happen, 'cause it does all the time, but it appears that a lot of cats will smash a chick if the opportunity presented itself regardless of who she is and what she's about because that's how we're wired. Same for women: They will let a dude hit if they find him attractive enough, sometimes in the same day, sometimes within the same hour if the opportunity presents itself to do so and she'll barely even know the dude's name; all she knows is that he looks good and she wants him.

Nobody is denying the role physical attraction plays. All I'm saying is...it's smart to consider things outside of that. Niggas can't complain about the shit they do while also saying they'd openly smash the worst of the worst.

Thinking a chick is fuckable and wanting to actually fuck her are two different things. Sure, there are probably plenty of dudes that if they knew nothing about CO and just saw her would be down to hit. That's not the scenario here though. There are people in this thread that know exactly who and what she is and still want to hit. The point I'm making is that if you know what she's about, I don't see how you could want to be around her at all let alone long enough to get to fucking.

Like bro, this chick's opinions on black men aren't any better than a racist white chick's. Would you be down to fuck a Becky that thinks you're just one step above a monkey just because you thought she looked good? If so, then you have shitty standards when it comes to who you're willing to have sex with and that's all there is to it.
I was under the impression the take was based solely on looks. I probably wouldn’t hit, but I can see why someone would, even with her trash takes. At that point it’s all physical and she got the physical imo.

Not attractive to you. And some people can separate physical attraction from psychological or emotional attractiveness. Nobody saying they’d wife her.

Most people can. But just because you can do something doesn't mean you should do it

True, but niggas is trying to smash and that's it.

Candace ain't my type. I don't find her attractive. I tried to find pics of her that could change my mind but failed in that endeavor. Closest I got was this:

il_1080xN.3578011568_sf2i.jpg

I ain't know she was holdin' like that... Even still, I don't find her attractive but even I can acknowledge that there could conceivably be scenarios out there where I would possibly smash if the opportunity presented itself in a specific manner.

Back