"You Can't Date White Women and Be Pro Black", but I bet you'll smash Candice Owens though.

Black men can be pro black and procreate with an other.

Black women can’t be pro black and procreate with an other.

Black men will still produce black children with any race.

A black women will have a child of whatever the race the father is.
Lol this just tells me you don’t know enough mixed race people in real life…it can go either way on either side

Lol this just tells me you don’t know enough mixed race people in real life…it can go either way on either side

Except everybody on my dad’s side of the family because my grandmother wasn’t black.

But sure… let it tell you whatever you want.

Let’s get even more controversial

You can’t date white men and be Pro Black
Gotta get at these women too
Get yourself a strong black men and build your family

You can’t be in an interracial dating circle and be pro black. Dating Asian, Latin, middle eastern, nah date that black man and black woman and rebuild that structure.

I wonder if it still counts if someone African American dates
Carribeans
Jamican
African
Black European
Black Asian

I never hear about that, some controversial stuff.

You can’t be gay or lesbian and be pro black.
How you dating man and man or women and women? You have to have man and women, get together, build together, to have and reclaim that strong relationship.

Skin color alone doesnt show how down you are for a cause. We're in a large multi-cultural country, never know who fate will lead you to.

The ultimate sin is being supposedly pro-black, yet constantly misleading and finessing ya own people
Thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssss

Oh there is a lot of fake pro black shit that needs to be cut off.

As bad as selling drugs to your own community

• Haha
Reactions: BMDC and LurkerSix
I meeeean now Malcolm Little loved the company of a white woman

MLK was rumored to have been smashing white women and black women,but no solid proof is out from what I know

He became Malcom X😐 he definitely wasn’t dealing with no YT women when he became affiliated with the nation & the MLK bullshit has no proof a rumor ain’t a fact stop it son

Reactions: BMDC
lol, dude's an intersection feminist...........but, ironically, I can tell he's stealing talking points from Dr. T Hassan Johnson and BGS.
I hate these types because he never has the proper energy to call out the women that need to be called out.

Reactions: deadeye
Lol I seriously don't know how you can be pro-Black but you won't do the most basic thing and create a Black family.

How you gonna say you pro-Black, but your kids don't look like you and if you died tomorrow, everything you own gonna go to a non-Black person?

There's a difference between being a nationalist and for your people and being on the side of justice, equality and civil rights?

It just so happens people wanna cloak themselves in the aesthetics of revolution.

I don't have the capacity to be a nationalist and pro-Black...I wanna do whatever the fuck I wanna do.

People are too loose with their allegiances, either you in or you are out.

Tupac didn't marry Madonna because he loved Black women that much and his identity was wrapped up in the Panthers and the struggle.

That's the type of dedication you gotta have for your kind to be for it.

It’s because they claim that they are pro black, but really they are pro white. They want to join hands and love the Caucasian.

Oh but...but

thats-different-different.gif

• Haha
Reactions: already home_17

Yeah, but that’s the majority of men. Again you had that black woman that lied about getting hit in the face with a brick, and niggas do not still want to acknowledge that there’s a good chance she lied. Even to this moment. What the hell happened to the dude that allegedly hit her in a face with a brick? Nothing. She was able to gain sympathy, use image of black men to keep us down in this negative position, consistently use those racist and negative tropes to keep us as a face of everything negative from domestic violence to sexual deviancy, hi Josh Giddy. What happens at the end? Nothing, they let a chick that look like Brevin Knight walk because she got a fat ass.