Welcome To aBlackWeb

Paramount + Yellowjackets (Season 2)

Ok I'm into this show now even tho I dont think it's that great and there's only 1 ep left lol.

I knew the husband was the blackmailer.

Im very confused about what typa shit 6th sense weird ass is on. I think she wants to eat shauna's baby. Wasnt it her that fell in that trap in the first ep? Maybe the girls agree she's on that weird shit and take her out.

I think misty killed coach.

Shauna got them all into some shit with this Adam mess. Misty too telling that reporter all the business. You know she gon escape and expose them.

I didn't realize that I had only watched the first 7. Just watched episode 8 and 9

Was that the bear or the seat that just burst into flames? If it was the bear then why didn't she just throw it out?

The husband is the thief and wasn't having an affair? Damn I was wrong about that lol and he's willing to take the murder charge? Lol wow

I wonder what happened to the coach

Was that a survivors book Misty was hiding?

I'm surprised they know the lyrics to that song unless this was set in the past

So they got high on shrooms and Lottie instigating a damn cannibalistic ritual because she's off her meds
Told you Jeff wasn't cheating

Misty is hilarious.

They had to Dexter Adam.

The bear reminds me of the movie Midsommer.

What was up with that shit?

Jackie annoying but she really ain't do shit .

They were wildin when they were high.

I always figured the shrooms would come in to play

I wonder if the fixer is dead?

where is Javi?

lol I knew biscuit got fucked up

Damn so Tai won.

How jackie just die in the cold?She didn't try to go in or nothing?Did she fall unconscious?

Maybe somebody killed Jackie.

Nat was gone commit that.

Oh woooow ppl had theories of the cult from the pilot still being around.

So I guess they killed Travis.

I guess Adam was in that cult and I guess Lotte leads the cult along with survivors we haven't seen and new ppl.

But we still don't know what the beginning scene of the pilot was about exactly.I think it's the mari chick because besides Lotte she's the only girl with that type of look.We know it's not Lotte.

Lotte crazy ass.

Maybe that bear acted like that because the bear got hold of the shrooms or ....magic.....

Last edited:
Would that have really killed the bear and not just piss it off?

I can't tell if Misty is crazy or she plays crazy

They're really gonna act like Jackie's transactions were worse than everyone else? They all went on a mushroom trip and almost killed the guy but Jackie is in the wrong? Lol

So now we know the body in the beginning wasn't Jackie. I wasn't expecting her to go out like that but it's better than what I was expecting

The coach has lost all authority in this shit lol

How the hell is the delusional girl that's off her meds getting some cult following?

Misty is hilarious.

They had to Dexter Adam.

The bear reminds me of the movie Midsommer.

What was up with that shit?

Jackie annoying but she really ain't do shit .

They were wildin when they were high.

I always figured the shrooms would come in to play

I wonder if the fixer is dead?

where is Javi?

lol I knew biscuit got fucked up

Damn so Tai won.

How jackie just die in the cold?She didn't try to go in or nothing?Did she fall unconscious?

Maybe somebody killed Jackie.

Nat was gone commit that.

Oh woooow ppl had theories of the cult from the pilot still being around.

So I guess they killed Travis.

I guess Adam was in that cult and I guess Lotte leads the cult along with survivors we haven't seen and new ppl.

But we still don't know what the beginning scene of the pilot was about exactly.I think it's the mari chick because besides Lotte she's the only girl with that type of look.We know it's not Lotte.

Lotte crazy ass.

Maybe that bear acted like that because the bear got hold of the shrooms or ....magic.....
Yea you were right about Jeff. I wasn't expecting that lol

Jackie probably fell asleep and just froze to death. It happens a lot

I'm going to have to re-watch that first episode to see who it was that was eaten in the beginning

I'm not sure how I feel about them bringing in some cult people that likely killed Travis. I wonder if Lottie is the cult leader. That would make sense

I kind of understand the Lottie thing. It didn't happen in a vacuum. She been seeing stuff and predicted a few things right. They starving, she says they won't be hungry for much longer and then all of a sudden a bear comes up and offers itself to them (her). Jackie is the only one that doesn't give thanks and then she dies the same night...seems like if you don't get with the winning team yo ass is grass.

I think tai has split personalities and her other personality sacrificed the dog for the election. Had a thought after the episode ended...what if Tai is using Lottie's name so she could tie up loose ends to further her political career. Tai hired that fixer that misty had chained up. Now that they got rid of Adam (who they thought was the blackmailer), she need to get rid of nat cuz she was asking questions.

Hmm...im curious how they'll handle s2. I also think Van is still alive.

I had a feeling loftie was gonna play a big role into what happened. Misty must be a mole keeping track of the girls for her.

Still wild they didn't reveal everything. Wonder if only van and misty became her followers or if any of the others did and they just got hunted by them. She was obviously going to start with Travis to cannibalize him but ended up getting the bear by happenstance.

Still need to explain what's up with tai. I wonder if van is still alive as well and has some sort of control over her or if thats lottie doing it.

Season definitely lost a lot of steam through the season but at this point I cant not watch season 2 lol. Will tune in next season.

Yea you were right about Jeff. I wasn't expecting that lol

Jackie probably fell asleep and just froze to death. It happens a lot

I'm going to have to re-watch that first episode to see who it was that was eaten in the beginning

I'm not sure how I feel about them bringing in some cult people that likely killed Travis. I wonder if Lottie is the cult leader. That would make sense
It's safe to say Lotte starts a cult

I had a feeling loftie was gonna play a big role into what happened. Misty must be a mole keeping track of the girls for her.

Still wild they didn't reveal everything. Wonder if only van and misty became her followers or if any of the others did and they just got hunted by them. She was obviously going to start with Travis to cannibalize him but ended up getting the bear by happenstance.

Still need to explain what's up with tai. I wonder if van is still alive as well and has some sort of control over her or if thats lottie doing it.

Season definitely lost a lot of steam through the season but at this point I cant not watch season 2 lol. Will tune in next season.

it could be misdirection but in the pilot there's like 7 or 8 cult members and we know Misty is one of them because they show her face.

Seems like half of them will go along with it because there's like 16 of them left.

They might have killed Javi if that bear didn't eat him or he froze.Or he went to crash site and got shelter.

Killing Javi might have been the spilled blood that brought the bear.

Ok I rewatched the pilot. Show is way better the second time around at least for the first ep.

Whoever dies in the pit had on a heart necklace. That necklace changed hands (or necks) a few times. It originally belonged to Jackie and she gave it to Shauna on the plane. Obviously neither one of them met that fate so shauna must have given it up at some point.

I think they ran a misdirect on us with the cannibalism. At the very end they showed everyone eating meat and spliced it with pit girl hanging, suggesting that they were eating a person. I think they're using human sacrifices to bring them animals to eat. I still think someone gets ate tho.

The main thing that dont make sense to me is Lottie using her real name and everybody acting like they dont know she's out there. Cuz how all of them thought they were being blackmailed but didn't think it could be their other teammates that are still alive? Especially lottie with a fuckin cult. Which leads me to believe Tai is in on it somehow since she the one that hired that fake reporter to keep tabs on them. And why would Tai blow up their vow of secrecy to be a politician where your life is under a microscope unless she knows she will be safe from the truth coming out....Tai up to some shit. Either she in the cult or the cult is funding her.

Ok I rewatched the pilot. Show is way better the second time around at least for the first ep.

Whoever dies in the pit had on a heart necklace. That necklace changed hands (or necks) a few times. It originally belonged to Jackie and she gave it to Shauna on the plane. Obviously neither one of them met that fate so shauna must have given it up at some point.

I think they ran a misdirect on us with the cannibalism. At the very end they showed everyone eating meat and spliced it with pit girl hanging, suggesting that they were eating a person. I think they're using human sacrifices to bring them animals to eat. I still think someone gets ate tho.

The main thing that dont make sense to me is Lottie using her real name and everybody acting like they dont know she's out there. Cuz how all of them thought they were being blackmailed but didn't think it could be their other teammates that are still alive? Especially lottie with a fuckin cult. Which leads me to believe Tai is in on it somehow since she the one that hired that fake reporter to keep tabs on them. And why would Tai blow up their vow of secrecy to be a politician where your life is under a microscope unless she knows she will be safe from the truth coming out....Tai up to some shit. Either she in the cult or the cult is funding her.

I think you got it 100% and this is exactly what I was thinking after finishing the season

Jus finished.

idk wtf is goin on. Shit makes zero sense.

Im prolly gonna bail on this show

Back