Welcome To aBlackWeb

Paramount + Yellowjackets (Season 2)

I had a crush on Christina Ricci in the 90's, my guy really didn't want to go in the house with her.

Me too.

smh @ cac not wanting to smash...she basically kept smacking homie across the face w the pussy lol

I only watched eps 1 n 2 so far....im diggin it tho

I'm trying to ignore all the plot holes and characters making strange decisions but they're not making it easy.

Also there's not enough story in every episode to justify this being a once a week show.

Episode 3 was iight.

Who tf cares so much bout a lake.

I think there are too many storylines, hard to keep track.

I dont like that the lil blk kid is a psycho

So new dude jus happens to show up at the bar lol

WTF is up w the grandmother? She tied to the plane crash?...i hope they dont do no super natural bullshit...i guessin the lil blk kid sees what the grandmother saw.

WTF happened to travis?

There is alot going on

I'm trying to ignore all the plot holes and characters making strange decisions but they're not making it easy.

Also there's not enough story in every episode to justify this being a once a week show.

Yeah I only finished the 1st ep. so far and I'm still like wtf she needs a burner phone for?

She really think it's gonna be suspicious she's in contact with people she went to HS with and had this horrific tragedy with as well... :niggawhat:

Like trick you ain't moving weight, call them on your landline.

Yeah I only finished the 1st ep. so far and I'm still like wtf she needs a burner phone for?

She really think it's gonna be suspicious she's in contact with people she went to HS with and had this horrific tragedy with as well... :niggawhat:

Like trick you ain't moving weight, call them on your landline.

Wait until the third episode and it will make all that make way less sense.

I love this show tbh.

The first episode was absolute flames. It did slow down a bit but theres no way im not finishing this shit. I wish they'd reveal more about when the girls went all tribal in the wilderness. Kind of dumb that its looking like they are gonna get possessed or something. Wouls have been wild if that's just somehow what they naturally resorted to to survive and have to live with the consequences. Hoping they will pull off a dope story though as to how they ended up that way.

Also the coach and Misty's little relationship is fucking weird. I couldn't tell if he was sincere about his feelings or if he was just trying to get misty to chill tf out.

Young nat would have been the girl for me in high-school. Her and young Shauna are fine af. I can say that too because the actresses are in their 20s.

I think the girl running in the very beginning that ended up in that trap is either Lottie or the team captain girl. Shaunas gonna be responsible for her death somehow im thinking

I love this show tbh.

The first episode was absolute flames. It did slow down a bit but theres no way im not finishing this shit. I wish they'd reveal more about when the girls went all tribal in the wilderness. Kind of dumb that its looking like they are gonna get possessed or something. Wouls have been wild if that's just somehow what they naturally resorted to to survive and have to live with the consequences. Hoping they will pull off a dope story though as to how they ended up that way.

Also the coach and Misty's little relationship is fucking weird. I couldn't tell if he was sincere about his feelings or if he was just trying to get misty to chill tf out.

Young nat would have been the girl for me in high-school. Her and young Shauna are fine af. I can say that too because the actresses are in their 20s.

I think the girl running in the very beginning that ended up in that trap is either Lottie or the team captain girl. Shaunas gonna be responsible for her death somehow im thinking

The girl running and ending up in the trap was Jackie I think, plus I think I remember them showing the heart shaped locket on the body. Plus they haven't showed Jackie as an adult...

Yellowjackets-2021-Ella-Purnell-Varsity-Jacket-600x766.jpg

The girl running and ending up in the trap was Jackie I think, plus I think I remember them showing the heart shaped locket on the body. Plus they haven't showed Jackie as an adult...

Yellowjackets-2021-Ella-Purnell-Varsity-Jacket-600x766.jpg
Yeah thats who I meant as the team captain, I think she's the one from the beginning that died. There isn't an actress casted for adult Jackie so I think she's definitely dead.

I dont think ALL of them turned into tribal people though. We've only seen I think 4 or 5 that were all dressed up in the animal gear. We know misty is one of them as she was unmasked. I wonder if maybe they split up into 2 factions. Maybe a number of them got possessed and the others did what they could to survive and got taken out and eaten.

Also that little boy is weird af. I think his mom was a possessed person and the spirit got into him somehow.

And all the present time storylines mostly feel like filler...

The chunky housewife having a mid life crisis (cheating on her husband)
The blk lesbian couple, her running for local office n the wierdo kid
The outsider, loner chick n wierdo Christina Ricci doing their odd couple private detective routine.

All that is meh imo, until they finally reveal wtf is goin on...

I think some random stranger figured out what happened on the island after the plane crash n is doing copy cat killings.

The flashbacks on the island are the best part of the show imo (tho I think the characters are acting way too chill for being stranded on a desert island)...tho I'll be disappointed af if the natives are able to use supernatural shit to possess the girls.

This needed to be a Netflix show, so I could binge it in a day....all the cliffhangers, the suspense is killing me.

Last edited:
And WTF?! If I'm stranded on a desert island and wake up to find a broad reaching for my morning wood....why the fuck would I jump up n tell her to get tf away?!?!

WTF?!

I get the whole student/teacher shit, but come on. They gotta pretty much kno, they all gone die.

I woulda smashed

Back