Welcome To aBlackWeb

Paramount + Yellowjackets (Season 2)

And WTF?! If I'm stranded on a desert island and wake up to find a broad reaching for my morning wood....why the fuck would I jump up n tell her to get tf away?!?!

WTF?!

I get the whole student/teacher shit, but come on. They gotta pretty much kno, they all gone die.

I woulda smashed

You didn't hear him say she's not even 18?

Now these hoes is getting possessed?

200.gif
.............yeah this shit getting deleted from my dvr.

I don't know if they're getting possessed (i really hope not because that's lame af). I think that girl was possibly on meds and now they're wearing off and she's just going batshit crazy. The french speaking could be explained by the fact that she does take french class so that shit could have been in her subconscious.

Assuming there's no road leading to and from the house for some wacky reason there must at least be a landing strip for that airplane.

The fact that they have a miraculously working Cessna AND the goddamn instruction manual for how to fly it but for some reason they want to fuck around and have dance parties is just hard to accept.

They didn't even light a signal fire or anything.

Assuming there's no road leading to and from the house for some wacky reason there must at least be a landing strip for that airplane.

The fact that they have a miraculously working Cessna AND the goddamn instruction manual for how to fly it but for some reason they want to fuck around and have dance parties is just hard to accept.

They didn't even light a signal fire or anything.

tbh until the broads meet up w the natives, everything that is happening is nonsense imo. These bitches stranded with no food, no way to get home, no medical supplies and are acting like they are at sleep away camp.

Lmao they aint even on an island they crashed somewhere in the woods of New Jersey. They just aint been able to locate them because misty found the plane tracker and unplugged the wires because she likes that people are relying on her.

OOOOOOOOH, maybe misty is the one that gets possessed and wins over everyone's trust so they look up to her for survival. Then they do all this crazy shit until they are found, now misty is going back stalking everyone (woman outside the window according to the kid). We already know she's up to some shady shit and has been following nat.

I don't know if they're getting possessed (i really hope not because that's lame af). I think that girl was possibly on meds and now they're wearing off and she's just going batshit crazy. The french speaking could be explained by the fact that she does take french class so that shit could have been in her subconscious.
This is an interesting theory tbh. They really made it a point to show that she was running out of her meds. I believe there is 12 episodes total for the season so still a ton that needs to be revealed. I expect another couple slow burn episodes but shit will pick up by the end. If they continue this show more than one season without revealing everything im gonna be pissed.

Lmao they aint even on an island they crashed somewhere in the woods of New Jersey. They just aint been able to locate them because misty found the plane tracker and unplugged the wires because she likes that people are relying on her.

OOOOOOOOH, maybe misty is the one that gets possessed and wins over everyone's trust so they look up to her for survival. Then they do all this crazy shit until they are found, now misty is going back stalking everyone (woman outside the window according to the kid). We already know she's up to some shady shit and has been following nat.

R.d27f28c013b349e6e201add979d2332a

This is an interesting theory tbh. They really made it a point to show that she was running out of her meds. I believe there is 12 episodes total for the season so still a ton that needs to be revealed. I expect another couple slow burn episodes but shit will pick up by the end. If they continue this show more than one season without revealing everything im gonna be pissed.

I will completely lose my shit if the cliffhanger of the finale is them seeing a native person in the distance lol

LOS ANGELES - December 16, 2021 - SHOWTIME has renewed the critically acclaimed survival drama YELLOWJACKETS for a second season. Created and executive produced by Ashley Lyle and Bart Nickerson (Narcos), the one-hour drama series stars Melanie Lynskey (Castle Rock), Oscar(R) and Emmy(R) nominee Juliette Lewis (Camping), Emmy nominee Christina Ricci (Z: The Beginning of Everything) and Tawny Cypress (Unforgettable). Jonathan Lisco (Animal Kingdom, Halt and Catch Fire) joins Lyle and Nickerson as executive producer and showrunning partner. Produced for SHOWTIME by studio Entertainment One (eOne), Karyn Kusama (Destroyer, Girlfight) executive produces and directed the pilot. Drew Comins of Creative Engine also serves as executive producer. The premiere of YELLOWJACKETS has been seen by over 4 million viewers across platforms to date. Season one of YELLOWJACKETS, which received a Critics' Choice nomination for 'Best Drama Series,' is currently airing Sunday nights at 10 p.m. ET/PT and will finale on Sunday, January 16. The announcement was made today by Gary Levine and Jana Winograde, Presidents of Entertainment, Showtime Networks Inc.

I don't know how they're going to stretch this shit out for another season but I guess this is good news since I'm already committed and I would be annoyed if the whole series ended on a cliffhanger.

Got a chick chowing down on dirt and don't remember doing it. This whole show no making sense, they really need to start showing what's going on.

i almost died laughing when they were like... "oh by the way there's a flare gun in the fully functioning plane we found"

so nobody thought that a flare gun would be handy to keep nearby when you're lost in the middle of the goddamn woods hoping to get rescued?

i almost died laughing when they were like... "oh by the way there's a flare gun in the fully functioning plane we found"

so nobody thought that a flare gun would be handy to keep nearby when you're lost in the middle of the goddamn woods hoping to get rescued?

Everytime that lil white girl throws the pussy at that latino dude n he does or says something awkward or wierd, i get pissed tf off. Dude might be gay tbh smh

That cliffhanger was weak af. These broads are stranded in the woods. They hear wolves howling. Hours later a wolf attacks one of em....shocker!!! smh

Kidnapping the reporter made no sense imo.

So they are no longer gonna explain why the lil blk kid is acting wierd n crazy af.

idk bout this show man

Last edited:
I been hoping somebody would make a thread

I wanted to make a thread,but I guess something happened where we couldn't make threads.

I'm mad obsessed with this show for some reason.

Damn Van got fucked up bad,but she's in trailer scenes after this ep.

Some theories going around .

Ppl think Adam is the Travis' brother

I saw one commenter say that maybe Shauna knows Adam is Javi,but they been playing a weird sex game like when they got the dude to buy them liquor when they're grown.

I don't think Jeff is cheating.

Misty is the GOAT of everything.

Last edited:
Everytime that lil white girl throws the pussy at that latino dude n he does or says something awkward or wierd, i get pissed tf off. Dude might be gay tbh smh

That cliffhanger was weak af. These broads are stranded in the woods. They hear wolves howling. Hours later a wolf attacks one of em....shocker!!! smh

Kidnapping the reporter made no sense imo.

So they are no longer gonna explain why the lil blk kid is acting wierd n crazy af.

idk bout this show man
We know why he's acting weird.

he keeps seeing his mom in tree talking to herself and threatening him then she doesn't remember doing it and yells at him.

Back