Welcome To aBlackWeb

Paramount + Yellowjackets (Season 2)

i almost died laughing when they were like... "oh by the way there's a flare gun in the fully functioning plane we found"

so nobody thought that a flare gun would be handy to keep nearby when you're lost in the middle of the goddamn woods hoping to get rescued?
Bitches, man..

Everytime that lil white girl throws the pussy at that latino dude n he does or says something awkward or wierd, i get pissed tf off. Dude might be gay tbh smh

That cliffhanger was weak af. These broads are stranded in the woods. They hear wolves howling. Hours later a wolf attacks one of em....shocker!!! smh

Kidnapping the reporter made no sense imo.

So they are no longer gonna explain why the lil blk kid is acting wierd n crazy af.

idk bout this show man
Lol theres 12 episodes total, they still got time to bring shit full circle.

What?!

I dont remember any of that
I was talking about Tai's son,the lil black kid

Her son acts weird because he keeps seeing Taissa in a tree in a trance biting her hand and doing weird shit and threatening him.

But as far as the Latino kid a lot of people theorize that his father may have molested him

Last edited:
I wish we got more than 10 eps.Game of Thrones fucked the game up with that shit.

Van is hilarious,I hope she lives through the series. "Fire really" .This is the 2nd time Van almost got burned up so I hope that's not foreshadowing a 3rd time.

I'm trying to figure out if Laura Lee was trying to drown or nah?It clearly said shallow end of the pool.That shit was brutal.

Shauna's daughter is on her ass.Shauna is wildin.Adam been sus.

IDK wusup with Jeff,but I still doubt he's cheating.He's also sus for being the blackmailer.

Not looking at Highschool girl's tits,shouldn't be an indication of being gay ,but ok.

Funny how the coach has a BF named Paul who's a writer and that Paul in the book and movie Misery loses his leg because of a crazy lady who worked in hospitals or nursing like Misty.

Misty is a pretty nice kidnapper.

Jackie shady for ratting Nat out to Travis.

I almost died when Misty sniffed up Nat's coke.She is the goat.

Either Jeff is the blackmailer or he's been planning some super romantic anniversary,but I doubt he's cheating.

So Tai couldn't have called first?Thought it might be Adam at the door,Shuaa did too.

So did Tai eat Biscuit or nah?Or did Biscuit bite Tai and run off?I doubt she could eat a whole dog and there be no evidence though.Could have bitten it though.

The Van surgery scene was painful to watch.I'm pulling for you Van.

Nat like "shiiiiiit Imma scoop this shit up"

That lady who Misty kidnapped duck game is crazy.Misty high as a kite.

Ppl think Adam might be Travis' brother Javi,but Idk how Shauna wouldn't recognize him?She spent almost 2 yrs with him and you can recognize ppl even when they get older usually.Nigga suspect either way.

it's weird he wants to go to cabin knowing Shauna was stranded and lived in a cabin in the woods.

Laura could have waited for ppl to wake up to announce her plan.

LMFAO Jackie pettyyyyyyy,not really though.Shauna deserves to be called out,but Jackie probably been a bitch to everybody for yrs also.

Nat doing some blackmailing of her own.

I wonder what else Tai did while sleepwalking in the woods?

So it's made to look like Adam had glitter on him and stole the journal and other shit in that safe,but was him or Jeff?Wouldn't that be in other places too?Adam was in the bed and front room.

And unless Adam is a safe cracker,how did he guess the combination to get in?

Coach told her dumb ass not to go.They are foul for naming this ep Flight Of The Bumblebee.

Welp mark Laura off the Antler Queen list.

Last edited:
Lmao this show is not it but ima finish out the season.

I bet Shauna husband is the blackmailer. Never suspected him, but I dont think Adam would know how to get into the safe. Plus he shows up in the preview for next ep. If it was Adam he woulda left town.

I been waiting all season for them to start eating each other nh lmao I bet the coach gets ate first.

I can't take anymore of these shows that don't explain shit after 8 or more episodes. The very first scene showed these chicks eating each other and we haven't gotten to that either.

Lmao this show is not it but ima finish out the season.

I bet Shauna husband is the blackmailer. Never suspected him, but I dont think Adam would know how to get into the safe. Plus he shows up in the preview for next ep. If it was Adam he woulda left town.

I been waiting all season for them to start eating each other nh lmao I bet the coach gets ate first.

I'm thinking the chick who got attacked by the wolves is the one getting ate first

I can't take anymore of these shows that don't explain shit after 8 or more episodes. The very first scene showed these chicks eating each other and we haven't gotten to that either.

I'm thinking the chick who got attacked by the wolves is the one getting ate first
nah.

Van a gangster

You a GOT fan,this shit light work

we knew lords,kings,princesses,horeskeepers,and pie makers names and what part of the continent and house they were from
That's a privilege for shows im actually into. I'm not into this yet. I assign nicknames to ppl til they prove i need to know their name lol

Damn there's a lot to unpack in these 8 episodes. I thought I caught the show when the season was over

The punk girl did not age well lol

The coach brought condoms to a school event? I think he was lying to the curly haired girl about liking her too but why was he bringing condoms?

I guess we don't see the cannibalism until the last 2 episodes. I guess they're going to wait until it's snowing and very cold before they start that. Will it be split of those willing to eat vs those not and the ones that will eat are going to win? Or will they pick off the weaklings

That wolf fucked her face up. I thought maybe it had only got her hand or arm. I was expecting her to still be alive for a little bit or long enough for the girls to have to worry about her

They seriously lost 50k and just taking that loss so lightly?

I'm guessing the friend of the pregnant girl is gonna be one of the ones getting killed and ate

It's not like cannibalism has never happened in real world survival plane crashes and whatnot. Wonder why they don't just tell their story. Unless those that survived did some foul shit

I wish we got more than 10 eps.Game of Thrones fucked the game up with that shit.

Van is hilarious,I hope she lives through the series. "Fire really" .This is the 2nd time Van almost got burned up so I hope that's not foreshadowing a 3rd time.

I'm trying to figure out if Laura Lee was trying to drown or nah?It clearly said shallow end of the pool.That shit was brutal.

Shauna's daughter is on her ass.Shauna is wildin.Adam been sus.

IDK wusup with Jeff,but I still doubt he's cheating.He's also sus for being the blackmailer.

Not looking at Highschool girl's tits,shouldn't be an indication of being gay ,but ok.

Funny how the coach has a BF named Paul who's a writer and that Paul in the book and movie Misery loses his leg because of a crazy lady who worked in hospitals or nursing like Misty.

Misty is a pretty nice kidnapper.

Jackie shady for ratting Nat out to Travis.

I almost died when Misty sniffed up Nat's coke.She is the goat.

Either Jeff is the blackmailer or he's been planning some super romantic anniversary,but I doubt he's cheating.

So Tai couldn't have called first?Thought it might be Adam at the door,Shuaa did too.

So did Tai eat Biscuit or nah?Or did Biscuit bite Tai and run off?I doubt she could eat a whole dog and there be no evidence though.Could have bitten it though.

The Van surgery scene was painful to watch.I'm pulling for you Van.

Nat like "shiiiiiit Imma scoop this shit up"

That lady who Misty kidnapped duck game is crazy.Misty high as a kite.

Ppl think Adam might be Travis' brother Javi,but Idk how Shauna wouldn't recognize him?She spent almost 2 yrs with him and you can recognize ppl even when they get older usually.Nigga suspect either way.

it's weird he wants to go to cabin knowing Shauna was stranded and lived in a cabin in the woods.

Laura could have waited for ppl to wake up to announce her plan.

LMFAO Jackie pettyyyyyyy,not really though.Shauna deserves to be called out,but Jackie probably been a bitch to everybody for yrs also.

Nat doing some blackmailing of her own.

I wonder what else Tai did while sleepwalking in the woods?

So it's made to look like Adam had glitter on him and stole the journal and other shit in that safe,but was him or Jeff?Wouldn't that be in other places too?Adam was in the bed and front room.

And unless Adam is a safe cracker,how did he guess the combination to get in?

Coach told her dumb ass not to go.They are foul for naming this ep Flight Of The Bumblebee.

Welp mark Laura off the Antler Queen list.
Shauna caught Jeff with that woman walking out of the hotel though

I mean it's the most logical thought though lol
It's the most logical to make ppl think he's cheating.I think he planning something romantic or is the blackmailer or something.

He also could have been doing furniture business and she works there.

They been leading us to think he's cheating to hard.

I didn't realize that I had only watched the first 7. Just watched episode 8 and 9

Was that the bear or the seat that just burst into flames? If it was the bear then why didn't she just throw it out?

The husband is the thief and wasn't having an affair? Damn I was wrong about that lol and he's willing to take the murder charge? Lol wow

I wonder what happened to the coach

Was that a survivors book Misty was hiding?

I'm surprised they know the lyrics to that song unless this was set in the past

So they got high on shrooms and Lottie instigating a damn cannibalistic ritual because she's off her meds

Back