would you stay or dip?

• Stay, I got time to spare

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • Dip, My time is valuable

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Eh…

Votes: 6 24.0%

• Total voters
Trying to get there is fine and dandy...but like i said if he didnt text first that he arrived, Was she going to text saying she was late? Ill take no for $500 alex

If I setup an arrangement with someone at a certain time and I get there first I’m going to call and see what’s going on….I don’t like to text when it comes to things like that. If things don’t seem right due to timing I’ll reschedule or depending on the situation I’ll tell them to meet me someplace else at a later time.

A lot of women like to cut to the chase anyway

I don’t think about things like “would they text me first”? Etc…that’s just thinking too much

I ain’t gon lie.

I ducking hate being late. Me and wife done went at for her taking to long to get ready for a place where said we was gon be at at a certain time.

Over the pass like 2 years I been really really bout that not late life

I ain’t gon lie.

I ducking hate being late. Me and wife done went at for her taking to long to get ready for a place where said we was gon be at at a certain time.

Over the pass like 2 years I been really really bout that not late life

Deadass. And the only thing that bothers me more than being late is people who don’t seem to care about being late or making others late. My sister picked me up late to take me the airport, causing me to miss my flight...damn near 15 years ago...and I still bring that shit up. She was so casual about it. SMH.

ima call and yell at her right now.

Never been to a restaurant to go eat by myself
Y'all niggaz different
We can go together, promise I won't be weird...well maybe a little wypipo weird but we'll tell em I'm Canadian and then they'll ask me to say 'about' and we'll all laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
Also…and this is just me….if I set up a date with a woman, I would much rather be there first to be honest. I don’t like setting up dates with women and she gets there first before I do..

Some niggas think it’s cool to be late and leave a chick waiting…that shit is lame to me.

• Goat
Reactions: GNS
Niggas will say their time is valuable but then spend all day in a Jay vs Nas thread.

That shit was 20 years ago and niggas still talk about that???

20 years man….the Jay-z Nas beef is a full grown man now lol

I remember back in the day when G-Unit was hot, niggas got beat up for saying they liked Ja Rule lol

But that's valuable to *them* and if it's time wasted, it was their time to waste
If you can't spend an extra 30 minutes of leisure time maybe you shouldn't be going out on dates. We don't know the context of the text so we can assume. Let's assume the guy asked her out on a date. She took the time to get dressed up and drive to the date. She is driving so maybe she couldn't text him immediately to tell him that she is running late. Then when she does reach him, he tells her nevermind, I'm out. Well he pretty much wasted her time too.

It's only 30 minutes. People spend more time waiting on their valet parking or a table.

I can kinda understand both sides of the debate but imo 30 minutes ain't a deal breaker. Life ain't that short. Be patient.

If you can't spend an extra 30 minutes of leisure time maybe you shouldn't be going out on dates. We don't know the context of the text so we can assume. Let's assume the guy asked her out on a date. She tooke the time to get dressed up and drive to the date. She is driving so maybe she couldn't text him immediately to tell him that she is running late. Then when she does reach him, he tells her nevermind, I'm out. Well he pretty much wasted her time too.

It's only 30 minutes. People spend more time waiting on their valet parking or a table.

I can kinda understand both sides of the debate but imo 30 minutes ain't a deal breaker. Life ain't that short. Be patient.

Best comment. That’s why I stressed calling them instead of texting. You can better get a feel of what’s going on and see if it’s best to reschedule due to timing or just chill out.

But if I was to dip I wouldn’t handle it the way that guy in the text did. It seemed like he was nervous and expected the worst so he got scared and left

Usually I'm the one thats late, but I honestly can't remember when I've been on a date that had a hard set time. Usually it's just a "we'll meet around ____"

But like others have said, need extra context for the situation

If you can't spend an extra 30 minutes of leisure time maybe you shouldn't be going out on dates. We don't know the context of the text so we can assume. Let's assume the guy asked her out on a date. She took the time to get dressed up and drive to the date. She is driving so maybe she couldn't text him immediately to tell him that she is running late. Then when she does reach him, he tells her nevermind, I'm out. Well he pretty much wasted her time too.

Chile bye

No one gets to waste my time...life's too short

the funniest shit in all this is, time doesn't really exist

it's a concept/construct we came up w/ to keep track of things

the past doesn't exist, the future doesn't exist

there's only the here & now

:think2:

We can go together, promise I won't be weird...well maybe a little wypipo weird but we'll tell em I'm Canadian and then they'll ask me to say 'about' and we'll all laugh.
Lol sure BA if I'm ever in canada I'll hit u up
I know you ain't packin back there so I expect you to be on time

• Haha
Reactions: B_A
the funniest shit in all this is, time doesn't really exist

it's a concept/construct we came up w/ to keep track of things

the past doesn't exist, the future doesn't exist

there's only the here & now

:think2:

Nigga the Giants lost to the Broncos today.

That shit is in the PAST and I want it to stay there lol

Back