would you stay or dip?

• Stay, I got time to spare

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • Dip, My time is valuable

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Eh…

Votes: 6 24.0%

• Total voters
whats crazy to me is yall agree to a time for a date but not texting saying your going to be late. He has to text you saying he there. Then you take finally think hey im going to tell him i gonna be late. So if he wouldnt have text you first, would she even have let him know she was going to be late??

I see what you’re saying but there’s not enough context to know anything. From the looks of it she was trying hard to get there

I’m from Brooklyn…traffic can turn on you in a heartbeat and ruin the ETA…

I would wait. If I'm at the bar fuck I'm here now of shorty don't show I'm not too cool to have dinner with myself and a drink. Hell might meet someone

Maybe that’s why I’d be fine with this. If I’m on a dinner date, it’s gonna be at a place that I enjoy, ima eat good and drink good. Plus I enjoy my own company and thrive on being alone. So it almost don’t even matter is she shows up. Lol. Nigga ima be in that bitch having a ball...alone.

I like to eat alone.... And I always choose places I like to go. And I always wait at the bar... So I'm chilling

I like to eat alone.... And I always choose places I like to go. And I always wait at the bar... So I'm chilling

Facts. I’m the same way. Which is why in my case I would probably just chill and eat.

But if you’re planning something with someone and there’s issues with timing, you can always find another time to meet up or just cut to the chase and meet somewhere more recluse. Depending on the vibe between you and that person already

So y’all gonna eat and then when she gets there she mostly gonna eat by herself?

Ive done it before and it wasn’t a problem. Especially if she’s the one who’s late and she’s still willing to join.

When it comes to dinner dates. I would INVITE women to eat with me. It’s not even really a “date” to be honest. That’s the difference. I’m going to enjoy myself regardless. She can come and get herself a drink or something if she’s still willing.

Truthfully if she’s really feeling you it wouldn’t bother her

I see what you’re saying but there’s not enough context to know anything. From the looks of it she was trying hard to get there

I’m from Brooklyn…traffic can turn on you in a heartbeat and ruin the ETA…

Trying to get there is fine and dandy...but like i said if he didnt text first that he arrived, Was she going to text saying she was late? Ill take no for $500 alex

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
This niggas has the appetite of a toddler. Lol.

Them lettuce wraps ain’t gonna fuck up my appetite, B. By the time they’re gone, along with a drink or two, thirty minutes is up and she’s walking through the door. Then we can get down to business.
I’m laughing because I had a Cesar salad wrap a few hrs ago lol

I’m just asking

she might fee a bit uncomfortable if you finish eating like 10-15 mins before her

Never been to a restaurant to go eat by myself
Y'all niggaz different
treat-yo-self-gif-3.gif

Never been to a restaurant to go eat by myself
Y'all niggaz different

Why not??

Go out and enjoy life by yourself. Been doing that shit since I was a teenager. Movies, bars, coffee shops, going to the mall…everything

Also you meet the most interesting people

whats crazy to me is yall agree to a time for a date but not texting saying your going to be late. He has to text you saying he there. Then you take finally think hey im going to tell him i gonna be late. So if he wouldnt have text you first, would she even have let him know she was going to be late??
didn’t see this before I posted

There's absolutely no way I'm waiting thirty minutes for anyone...10? Ok

But I had to call/text to find out you're gonna be late instead of you communicating that to me? That's gonna be a 'no' from me dawg

If we set a time, I expect punctuality, especially for a first date (this sounds like a first date...could be wrong)

I had enough sense to leave in ample time to get the venue at or before our agreed upon time. I understand things do come up last minute, and I make allowances for that...but 30 minutes is egregious IMO...I'd never disrespect someone's time like that

If a person shows you early on that they don't respect your time or punctuality period, the chance of that changing is pretty low

P.S. Don't @/quote me with a bunch of extra shit and "what ifs"...ISWIS. Thankyouverymuch

I’m laughing because I had a Cesar salad wrap a few hrs ago lol

I’m just asking

she might fee a bit uncomfortable if you finish eating like 10-15 mins before her

Right...but again...where are you getting ’finish’ from? Ima have some small shit And a drink while I wait, then we can really eat when she arrives.

Back