Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Y'all going to war if the US military calls?

You going?

• Total voters
The Mexican American war was from 1846-48 ...the civil war was from 1861-1865....
I’ll let u do the math

My bad, I was referring to this:

The continental US hasn't been directly attacked since the Mexican American war in the mid-1800's (I'm not gonna count Pearl Harbor because that was allowed to happen). We haven't needed "protection" since then.

I'm not counting the Civil War in that point.

So, you're right.

I mean it’s hundreds of thousands of black Americans in the military. Now I don’t think we will be invaded by an outside force tho

The USA is the most armed country on the planet. There's no scenario possible, outside of nuking every single square foot of this country first, where a ground campaign works. Not when we can still go to most sporting goods stores and arm ourselves and if it pops off and you haven't been able to cop, chances are someone in your neighborhood got you covered.

No correlation.

Not true. Our funding of white supremacy through our taxes means the government has money to buy weapons and pay soldiers to go overseas and fight in the name of white supremacy.

Whether any of us specifically is on the ground over there is immaterial; we're still pushing forward white supremacy one way or another.

Reactions: GNS
Not true. Our funding of white supremacy through our taxes means the government has money to buy weapons and pay soldiers to go overseas and fight in the name of white supremacy.

Whether any of us specifically is on the ground over there is immaterial; we're still pushing forward white supremacy one way or another.

True

Of course. Im sayin, taxes are mandatory. I wouldn't fight for this place tho

There aint a country out there that can successfully invade the US. But in the unlikely chance that a country does invade, it means that country was able to destroy the US army overseas, and destroyed the US navy. Thats the only way they can even cross the oceans to get to the mainland.

But lets say that did happen, at that point the army of that country will bomb the fuck out of each major town that it invades before it sends ground troops.

So before them mfers send in their ground troops, planes will rock shit, then come tanks and mortars, and then ground troops for the clean up.

So all that we have guns shit dont mean nothing.

This is like the fifth time im posting something like this. This irrational trust in mfers with guns stopping either the US army or a foreign army from invading is peak stupidity.

You not fighting a real army that can shoot missles from ships a thousand miles in land, has air planes, long ranged land missles, and armoured vehicles with regular ass people with guns.

At best the foreign army will close all entrances and exits to your town and starve everyone into surrendering and at worst they will carpet bomb the fuck out of everytown and leave us all in rubble.

There aint a country out there that can successfully invade the US. But in the unlikely chance that a country does invade, it means that country was able to destroy the US army overseas, and destroyed the US navy. Thats the only way they can even cross the oceans to get to the mainland.

But lets say that did happen, at that point the army of that country will bomb the fuck out of each major town that it invades before it sends ground troops.

So before them mfers send in their ground troops, planes will rock shit, then come tanks and mortars, and then ground troops for the clean up.

So all that we have guns shit dont mean nothing.

This is like the fifth time im posting something like this. This irrational trust in mfers with guns stopping either the US army or a foreign army from invading is peak stupidity.

You not fighting a real army that can shoot missles from ships a thousand miles in land, has air planes, long ranged land missles, and armoured vehicles with regular ass people with guns.

At best the foreign army will close all entrances and exists to your town and starve everyone into surrendering and at worst they will carpet bomb the fuck out of everytown and leave us all in rubble.

B-b-but...

3CC94CA8-6173-4C5A-AA92-EE7A55776CCE.jpeg

Back