Poll Y'all going to war if the US military calls?

You going?

• Total voters
Question back on you.....

When Canada gets pulled in ....are you going to war?

Nah. Ion travel well. But let some niggas try and invade and it's free smoke. I'll comfortably die for this country's freedoms to remain intact.

Can you really talk shit about your parents rules when you living under their roof?

Gotta get ya own.

lol bruh so because we live good black people have no gripes with anything ? Like how has these last few wars benefitted the hood? The place you say we all gotta leave. I’m not against black military but they don’t view it on some Colonel Guile shit

Reactions: onetoughmiracle
lol bruh so because we live good black people have no gripes with anything ? Like how has these last few wars benefitted the hood? The place you say we all gotta leave. I’m not against black military but they don’t view it on some Colonel Guile shit
i never said we should leave the hood. i said we can do better.

the hood was once a good place.....good poor people. yes, shit happened,.....but we didnt go around hurting each other just because.

what i am saying is...we have the abilities to fix up our hoods and enjoy it the way we like it.
we have gripes......yep.
but we also in a bad place on the winning side.

sounds crazy but its true.

would you swap places with a person that has no education options and needs to go thru torture just to get to a place that you now have to try to float across water to a place where people hate you an pay you shit, or would you rather be in a shitty projects with access to schooling?

and for women....they are basically raped they whole journey only to get raped on the boat to maybe be forced into the sex trade once they reach a "better" life.

i think we need to be very thankful of what we have and have access to an use it to help others that are less fortunate.

even tho i fuck with you alot and think you no smarter than a pair of rusted vice grips.......its kids that need to see you and hear you and need your guidance.
they need someone like them to how them they can do.