Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Y'all going to war if the US military calls?

You going?

• Total voters
I just want to say this. I know it's all jokes right now and social media is doing its thing but as someone who has experienced real combat first hand I want to be clear that this is not a joke. To this day I'm shocked at how easily Americans joke at the idea of war. This is real fucking life. None of this shit is a game.

My last point is this......

The majority of Americans are not built for this war shit. I don't think that people realize that even within the military everybody is not built for this shit. Experiencing combat is probably the wildest thing you could ever go through in life. It's hard to explain man. I just can't find the energy to muster up enough jokes about it.

I just want to say this. I know it's all jokes right now and social media is doing its thing but as someone who has experienced real combat first hand I want to be clear that this is not a joke. To this day I'm shocked at how easily Americans joke at the idea of war. This is real fucking life. None of this shit is a game.

The majority of Americans are not built for this war shit. I don't think that people realize that even within the military everybody is not built for this shit. Experiencing combat is probably the wildest thing you could ever go through in life. It's hard to explain man. I just can't find the energy to muster up enough jokes about it.
I believe @Loch121 said Black Twitter makes fun of the war because 1, we aint going, 2, if they invade over here aint shit we can do, so fuck it

But that's literally what you signed up for?

I wouldn't join the military because I'm not patriotic and I don't want to go to no war for America.

When you enlist,you enlist with the chance of having to go fight in a war.

That's a no for me.

This makes no sense...

I rather fight there than have to fight at home

How would I fight there if I'm not in the military?

and how would I fight here against military trained soldiers or a bomb?

Them little choppers we got ain't gone do shit if it turned into Red Dawn.

Bruh....you live a nice life in America.

No matter how you slice it....we living in a country black people died protecting.

The continental US hasn't been directly attacked since the Mexican American war in the mid-1800's (I'm not gonna count Pearl Harbor because that was allowed to happen). We haven't needed "protection" since then.

The continental US hasn't been directly attacked since the Mexican American war in the mid-1800's (I'm not gonna count Pearl Harbor because that was allowed to happen). We haven't needed "protection" since then.
I love the movie Pearl Harbor. The japs went ham on a Saturday morning

Back