Welcome To aBlackWeb

XXXtentacion Shot In South Florida: CONFIRMED DEAD

I halfway feel like I sparked this Budden vs Ak shit, they both addressed the clip I posted on twitter. :hahaha:

i would have to steal on joe for speaking to me like that.....

how a nigga gonna yell, then try to cut the convo?

man fuck his gay ass.

when that nigga coming out the closet?

i would have to steal on joe for speaking to me like that.....

how a nigga gonna yell, then try to cut the convo?

man fuck his gay ass.

when that nigga coming out the closet?

Is your gaydar broken? Joe may do/say some bitch nigga shit from time to time, but I’m pretty sure it’s never been alleged that he was on some homo shit. Why would you even perpetuate some unfounded shit like that?

Pac helped bloods jump a crip cause was feeling himself and wanted to be down. He thought his crew was big and untouchable.

R_u_still_downcov.jpg

Bars...

Is your gaydar broken? Joe may do/say some bitch nigga shit from time to time, but I’m pretty sure it’s never been alleged that he was on some homo shit. Why would you even perpetuate some unfounded shit like that?

bruh...try to follow me.

any dude that needs to constantly show you has has bad chicks....is either insecure or gay.

dont let the fact a nigga has chicks fool you.

now lets keep it 100...who else needs to always put they chicks in the spotlight? he doesnt do it no more that im aware of.....but he used to do it like crazy.

names .....anyone

bruh...try to follow me.

any dude that needs to constantly show you has has bad chicks....is either insecure or gay.

dont let the fact a nigga has chicks fool you.

now lets keep it 100...who else needs to always put they chicks in the spotlight? he doesnt do it no more that im aware of.....but he used to do it like crazy.

names .....anyone

Insecure? Eh. Maybe. Gay? Nah. Nigga is pretty much a George Clooney/Derek Jeter if they were of the hip-hop world.

All I'm saying is, there's plenty of ammo to use on this nigga without resorting to fallacies conjured of your own mind.

Damn i forgot shorty been gettin jumped in the street, i would hope so.
well, she was pregnant when the incident happened

and she doesnt look like she still is

so for everyone saying he was about to become a father, who is the mother?

well, she was pregnant when the incident happened

and she doesnt look like she still is

so for everyone saying he was about to become a father, who is the mother?

His mom made a post saying "he left us a gift before he left" and it was a picture of an ultra sound. It could be a different chick, idk.

Insecure? Eh. Maybe. Gay? Nah. Nigga is pretty much a George Clooney/Derek Jeter if they were of the hip-hop world.

All I'm saying is, there's plenty of ammo to use on this nigga without resorting to fallacies conjured of your own mind.
nah bruh....jeter and clooney got chicks.....

drake got chicks
lots of niggas pull chicks.....

but i think you are missing the point

nah bruh....jeter and clooney got chicks.....

drake got chicks
lots of niggas pull chicks.....

but i think you are missing the point

I get the point. I just believe, in this case, that it's a stretch to correlate the flaunting of girlfriends on social media to being gay.

i hear you...but please tell me one dude who has a kinda status who does that?

Iono, bro. I can't think of one at the moment. I do know I've seen rappers post pics of they girls before. Not on the level of Joe, but the nigga has been that way since day 1 wit his first online show and Tahiry. He may have been the first rapper to utilize the internet in the manner that it's used today, and his relationship with Tahiry was an effective catalyst.

The shit worked. Along with his underground presence, his relationships wit those women, and his willingness to actually talk about them in his rhymes, gave people a look into a rapper's life that was unprecedented at the time.

But casting personal bias and unfounded rumors onto a person is both dangerous and disingenuous. Do what you do though.

Back