Welcome To aBlackWeb

XXXtentacion Shot In South Florida: CONFIRMED DEAD

What's wrong with xxxtentacion fans though. Why they attacked his girl in the abuse case when she was the victim?
Some ppl think she ordered the hit

Others think had she just remained silent about her abuse, ppl wouldn't demonize him in his death

Others are as fucked up as he was

and lastly, some ppl are simply sheep and follow the mob mentality

Others think had she just remained silent about her abuse, ppl wouldn't demonize him in his death

Nah I'm talking about when the case was first brought up they were chastising her then.

Nah I'm talking about when the case was first brought up they were chastising her then.

I need to cut my ties with mayven. My gmail is flooded with updates I didn't check. There is nothing happening over there. It ain't but three people posting. Obfresh dipped in for a minute and dipped out. I dont know why stone cold Mikey is still over there.

The XXX thread on the Maven has to be looking like...

talking_to_myself.gif

Niggas be like fuck XXX he beat up women and rapped bout death he brought it on himself.....

Well what about Biggie, oh well that was different

Lmao clowns

for someone who doesnt know who xxx is, youve been caping and ball guzzling his name throughout this entire thread.

Back