Welcome To aBlackWeb

XXXtentacion Shot In South Florida: CONFIRMED DEAD

If you say RIP and keep it pushing... you are somehow a scumbag celebrating a pregnant woman abusing, gay bashing asshole criminal..

If you point out all the bad shit this man has done the time he was on this earth... ur also a piece of shit for not considering how he MIGHT have become a better person in the future.

*shrugs*

Surely there is a midway point in between these two extremes yall lol... but where is the fun in that

If you say RIP and keep it pushing... you are somehow a scumbag celebrating a pregnant woman abusing, gay bashing asshole criminal..

If you point out all the bad shit this man has done the time he was on this earth... ur also a piece of shit for not considering how he MIGHT have become a better person in the future.

*shrugs*

Surely there is a midway point in between these two extremes yall lol... but where is the fun in that
Big cosign. Idk what dude has or hasnt done. But seeing him slumped and lifeless didnt provoke me to wannaa throw more dirt on his name. Dont see the incentive.

*shrugs*

Ive never listened to a song from dude, I haven't even said rip. I'm really not invested but it's crazy to me that some niggas in here choosing to go that hard on a nigga that's ultimately faced the ultimate punishment for whatever you're upset about him doing.
Him getting shot up wasn't enough for some niggas apparently.

Ive never listened to a song from dude, I haven't even said rip. I'm really not invested but it's crazy to me that some niggas in here choosing to go that hard on a nigga that's ultimately faced the ultimate punishment for whatever you're upset about him doing.
SUPER FACTS

My first post in here was under the belief he had just got shot and I was surprised it wasn't 69. Both dudes needed awake up only a bullet could give you. After learning of his death...whatever I felt about him doing his BM wrong was gone because shit...ain't nothing after death. I just smh and kim.

It's crazy that his death ain't enough. It's crazy his victim moving past it ain't enough. It's crazy his victim not being able to mourn like the ppl who DIDN'T know him isn't enough.

This one of those times where...his life is def overshadowed by his death

Yall in here acting like niggas pissed on his grave in front of his mama or something. Women done cancelled the nigga for obvious reasons but im not getting the offense behind it? Because he was 20?

Back