How would you grade WrestleMania?

• A (90-100)

• B (80-89)

• C (70-79)

• D (60-69)

• F (0-59)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gotta agree.

Mainly b/c Randy has more of reason than Seth. Especially since it was Roman who "sidelined" Randy.

I think wit Punk being injured...Seth was more of a "panic" or salvage move. All to kinda keep the spectacle of the WHC main event it garnered had Punk not been injured. But Seth looks outta place man.

If any of yall still think the WHC title currently holds a higher prestige over the Universal...look no further than Seth being interjected in the Cody/BL feud.

1) Bruh has stuck out like a sore thumb.

2) The muthafucca is the 4th man down of importance of this feud behind Rock...Roman... and Cody.

3) He...the current WHC...was literally begging Cody to pick him to challenge for his WHC title.

4) They got him focused more on Cody/Roman/Rock...and NOT on his match wit Drew. But that could all be by design now. Especially if he loses due to him not being focused.

Imo...all this has solidified which title is currently at the top of the WWE hierarchy.

Gotta agree.

Mainly b/c Randy has more of reason than Seth. Especially since it was Roman who "sidelined" Randy.

I think wit Punk being injured...Seth was more of a "panic" or salvage move. All to kinda keep the spectacle of the WHC main event it garnered had Punk not been injured. But Seth looks outta place man.

If any of yall still think the WHC title currently holds a higher prestige over the Universal...look no further than Seth being interjected in the Cody/BL feud.

1) Bruh has stuck out like a sore thumb.

2) The muthafucca is the 4th man down of importance of this feud behind Rock...Roman... and Cody.

3) He...the current WHC...was literally begging Cody to pick him to challenge for his WHC title.

4) They got him focused more on Cody/Roman/Rock...and NOT on his match wit Drew. But that could all be by design now. Especially if he loses due to him not being focused.

Imo...all this has solidified which title is currently at the top of the WWE hierarchy.
I'm glad someone else is saying it. This has been the case with Seth's reigns. Gunther has looked more like a world champion than Seth; Seth comes off like a scumbag heel trying too hard to be loved as a good guy. Fans love him, but I think they are just giving respect/admiration but are ultimately waiting for the heel to return.

Seth has been a good work horse, but Roman has been the best champion in all of wrestling for a couple years now. You don't need to be a work horse when you only face the best. Didn't someone already do Seth's gimmick on NXT a year or two ago?

Seth just has a cool singalong and outfits that rival MetGala. That’s it.

I'm glad someone else is saying it. This has been the case with Seth's reigns. Gunther has looked more like a world champion than Seth; Seth comes off like a scumbag heel trying too hard to be loved as a good guy. Fans love him, but I think they are just giving respect/admiration but are ultimately waiting for the heel to return.

Seth has been a good work horse, but Roman has been the best champion in all of wrestling for a couple years now. You don't need to be a work horse when you only face the best. Didn't someone already do Seth's gimmick on NXT a year or two ago?

Facts!

I've been said that title is nothing but an accessory on Seth. Something to go along wit his outfits. Cuz you can take the title off him and nothing changes. Yeah he's had good feuds during his reign...but they didn't give off that championship importantance. Like if he was to lose the title...it wouldn't come and an epic event that shakes up the WWE.

Roman losing the Universal title...epic. Gunther losing the IC title...epic. Seth losing the WHC...meh, next man up. It doesn't hold that prestige like the other two titles.

And b4 someone brings up Roman not defending the title regularly...blah blah.

1) When he does, the shyt is an event.

2) refer to the 4 points I made.

B/c you can't seriously say the WHC title right now is on the same level as the Universal and IC title. Hell...even Logan Paul has put respeck back in the US title. Lol

Last edited:
First thing first, lets get Seth out of this tired gimmick now. I dont care how stupid his outfits are every week and that he is wrestlings Joker. Time to switch it up in general.

First thing first, lets get Seth out of this tired gimmick now. I dont care how stupid his outfits are every week and that he is wrestlings Joker. Time to switch it up in general.

Yes i think the gimmick has run its course. Seth is still a great wrestler but things need to change if Drew beats him for the WHC at mania

Facts!

Ice been said that title is nothing but an accessory on Seth. Something to go along wit his outfits. Cuz you can take the title off him and nothing changes. Yeah he's had good feuds during his reign...but they didn't give off that championship importantance. Like if he was to lose the title...it wouldn't come and an epic event that shakes up the WWE.

Roman losing the Universal title...epic. Gunther losing the IC title...epic. Seth losing the WHC...meh, next man up. It doesn't hold that prestige like the other two titles.

And b4 someone brings up Roman not defending the title regularly...blah blah.

1) When he does, the shyt is an event.

2) refer to the 4 points I made.

B/c you can't seriously say the WHC title right now is on the same level as the Universal and IC title. Hell...even Logan Paul has put respeck back in the US title. Lol

I never said this lol at all but carry on

Rock has forever changed the promo game. We better start seeing these shoots w wrestlers rather than waiting for 5 minutes on the mic w production rushing them.

But ain’t no one getting away w the language he uses.

Back