WWE WrestleMania XL (4/6/24 - 4/7/24)

How would you grade WrestleMania?

• A (90-100)

• B (80-89)

• C (70-79)

• D (60-69)

• F (0-59)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Seth does look like a goof in the mix to be fair but Drew will reset fam back to stock at Mania for the streets. Hopefully Rollins drops the silly joker gimmick after.

WWE has been streaming WM matches on your YT channel. Right now it’s Cody’s comeback match vs Seth. There was a mixed reaction for it that I didn’t pick up on, or at least remember. There was a mixture of boo’s for him. It’s crazy to see him now.. a much different crowd reaction. Everyone loves him and can’t help but sing the song.

WWE has been streaming WM matches on your YT channel. Right now it’s Cody’s comeback match vs Seth. There was a mixed reaction for it that I didn’t pick up on, or at least remember. There was a mixture of boo’s for him. It’s crazy to see him now.. a much different crowd reaction. Everyone loves him and can’t help but sing the song.

Hence the reason why he loss at WM.

Had Cody won...his popularity wit fans wouldn't be where it's at now imo. He would've been just another talent holding the title. And fans probably would've turned on him faster.

IF he's gonna be the next champ, then they had to build him up to be the super baby face that he's currently is now. Especially if he's gonna be the next face of WWE.

I have a feeling Cody doesn’t win at WM. I really think they want Roman to beat Hogans reign. There’s never going to be another shot at it.

I have a feeling Cody doesn’t win at WM. I really think they want Roman to beat Hogans reign. There’s never going to be another shot at it.

Helluva risk. B/c if Cody loses AGAIN...I don't think fans will continue to be behind Cody finishing his story. He would've had 2 opportunities. Best to strike while the iron is hot.

Where Roman is on that list...it'll be a long azzz time b4 we'll see a reign that long again. The only person I can realistically see even sniffing a long title like that Gunther.

Night one, rock and Roman win with shenanigans.

Night two, a shit show hopefully well synchronized with everyone who has been involved running in leaving Cody, Roman, and rock left in the ring while everyone else either still fighting or laid out. Cody getting double teamed. Then glass shatter. Austin comes in with one last stunner to rock and Cody finishing Roman 1, 2, 3.

Back