WWE WrestleMania XL (4/6/24 - 4/7/24)

How would you grade WrestleMania?

• A (90-100)

• B (80-89)

• C (70-79)

• D (60-69)

• F (0-59)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Night one, rock and Roman win with shenanigans.

Night two, a shit show hopefully well synchronized with everyone who has been involved running in leaving Cody, Roman, and rock left in the ring while everyone else either still fighting or laid out. Cody getting double teamed. Then glass shatter. Austin comes in with one last stunner to rock and Cody finishing Roman 1, 2, 3.

I was with you until you brought up Austin. Stone Cold needs to be no where near this. Have Roman take out Rock on some jealousy shit distracting him long enough to take a Cross Roads for the L.

I think Austin gonna be involved in the US title match. Raise KO’s hand up in the end.

WM31 stadium setup was fire
unfortunately it was outdoors in cali so it didn't really pop until the main event

Tz23IpWUNmYxHKjNEeMRxIdXlzvTjFKvUM3EyMIG_Ph_o8ml2868JKt-mP-_M2fEuAg7pqtBzxo96V7tynjy5I3VE37ngE_Cht1xe4JCyMpN7brvaFIjCsjmIf4-7LFT

Mania 31 set always gives me PTSD from the Sting/HHH match.
Another 1 that was better live lmao. Like I know it doesn't make sense but seeing DX vs NWO was lit.

Best part of 31 was this group of little kids all in different color Cena shirts. Living vicariously through them as they just lost their shit over every little thing really took the sting (no pun intended) out of the booking decisions.

I think this tag match is the best build up ever to a WM main event.
Hmm that's an interesting question.

Im trying to run through them in my head. I think the gold standard has always been the Megapowers at 5. 14 with Tyson is up there. But yeah this year may well take the cake.

Another 1 that was better live lmao. Like I know it doesn't make sense but seeing DX vs NWO was lit.

Best part of 31 was this group of little kids all in different color Cena shirts. Living vicariously through them as they just lost their shit over every little thing really took the sting (no pun intended) out of the booking decisions.

DX and NWO was the highlight

Back