WWE WrestleMania XL (4/6/24 - 4/7/24)

How would you grade WrestleMania?

• A (90-100)

• B (80-89)

• C (70-79)

• D (60-69)

• F (0-59)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Was just in the ER today too for my son. Hope your pops is doing ok bro.

Hope all is well w your son. Prayers up for him.

My pops broke his tibia and fibula roller skating last night. Surgery being done today.

WWE said this WrestleMania gonna be a movie lol

I'm probably in the minority, but I'm open to this angle including some cinematic aspects similar to previous Manias (Undertaker/Bray). But with a much different tone since these guys are all pretty good on the mic and/or flashy esthetically.

Where are y'all seeing hints of a tag team match at Mania? Seth shouldn't be taking attention away from the match with Drew by being involved in other shit IMO. And Roman, Cody, or Seth definitely shouldn't be getting pinned 1 night before their world title matches. At all.

Where are y'all seeing hints of a tag team match at Mania? Seth shouldn't be taking attention away from the match with Drew by being involved in other shit IMO. And Roman, Cody, or Seth definitely shouldn't be getting pinned 1 night before their world title matches. At all.
Exactly.

Yeah like I said before, leave Rollins out of it. Rollins and Reigns interactions should be saved for their own feud later in the year. Keep him on the toes of whoever wins EC.

They pretty much burned buddy multiple nights in the past 30 days by his title getting clowed as the B league. Makes it worse when he getting clowned and now is focused on the guys around Romans title picture.

Last edited:
Back