Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Super Showdown PPV Thread: 2/27/20

There's still another PPV b4 Mania. So we'll see where this goes.

Honestly...I don't want a Reigns vs Goldberg match. Hell I dont want a Reigns vs Cena. Fiend vs Cena can be interesting tho imo. Especially the lead up.

They gonna have to be real careful with whatever they do involving him going forward. If they have him win the title back before mania only for him to lose it again on the big stage to Reigns then they gonna create an even bigger shit storm. I

I really wanted Fiend vs Cena too bruh, the story was already there given the history.

The problem isnt the Fiend losing the title, the problem is they put the title on him after hyping this new character so much just to have Goldberg beat him of all people. I dont bitch like most people do about vets in big matches because it's entertainment and I actually love seeing people make a nostalgic run but just not at the Fiends expense.

That was some lazy ass booking. They could of atleast tried to soften the blow by having Goldberg beat Fun House Bray. That way if they did decide to run it back they could have the Fiend beat Goldberg for the title back

That was some lazy ass booking. They could of atleast tried to soften the blow by having Goldberg beat Fun House Bray. That way if they did decide to run it back they could have the Fiend beat Goldberg for the title back

Now THAT would've made more sense.

Bruh its wwe and trash booking 99% of the time, dont act surprised

And also@tonydubbz you def a wwe fanboy, im literally the only dude to call u out on it, youll defend wwe if they put a dog shitting in the ring for 3 hours

And also@tonydubbz you def a wwe fanboy, im literally the only dude to call u out on it, youll defend wwe if they put a dog shitting in the ring for 3 hours

DependableRegalBuffalo-size_restricted.gif

Nigga what?

Get the fuck outta here

Did you not see me talking bout how shitty that booking was earlier with the Fiend? or did you catch earlier when I said i don't watch SD because that shit has been trash since the move to FOX?! the only WWE shows I watch are RAW & NXT.

Funny thing is, its a motherfucker on here who takes this shit way more serious than I do. He pops up i WWE threads just about every week to plug AEW.. Yet you aint ever seen me in no AEW thread trashing their shit, telling niggas to come watch NXT with me or asking why they choose to watch AEW. Not even when they were fucking up did you see me doing that shit. You wanna know why?

Cause I don't giiiiiveee a fuck

:niggaa:

I criticize both WWE and AEW and will continue to do so. And y’all need to stop with “you have to pick one” nonsense. I enjoy both and will continue to.
Yeah there shouldnt be a home team thing, if you a fan of wrestling both shows should be a priority because both shows entertaining as hell.

WWE Raw and Smackdown tho, fuck em'.

You can yell that shit until you turn blue in the face nigga, it wouldn't matter anymore. Chances are you'd complain about it but still be watching that shit like you do now along w/ everybody else.

just be happy that they aint took it there yet and enjoy your show
I am sorry my friend but facts are facts. If they did do that guess what...it wouldn't be NXT anymore.

It would literally be another Vince Mcmahon project. NXT would be just what it looked like during Survivor Series with all them overused brawls and how it did this week with his blonde shovel charlotte beating over talent clean as a whistle then pillmanizing them like geeks.

Like I said before. Outside of NXT, I only watch these shows out of hope that they'll get better and habit.

I criticize both WWE and AEW and will continue to do so. And y’all need to stop with “you have to pick one” nonsense. I enjoy both and will continue to.
Never, one company outperforms the other every week. WWE forces y'all to watch trash programing, they know y'all not going anywhere so they don't feel the need to get better.

We at AEW will always accept WWE refugees, you just have to get the courage to leave an abusive relationship. Y'all been dealing with Stockholm syndrome for far too long.

I was watching both at one point, just fell off on watching AEW but i'm still in the loop when it comes to what happens. I'll prolly check out their ppv too

I was watching both at one point, just fell off on watching AEW but i'm still in the loop when it comes to what happens. I'll prolly check out their ppv too
This. I suck at watching shit live, but i stay on the network during the week, and I read bleacher report..

I am sorry my friend but facts are facts. If they did do that guess what...it wouldn't be NXT anymore.

It would literally be another Vince Mcmahon project. NXT would be just what it looked like during Survivor Series with all them overused brawls and how it did this week with his blonde shovel charlotte beating over talent clean as a whistle then pillmanizing them like geeks.

Like I said before. Outside of NXT, I only watch these shows out of hope that they'll get better and habit.

Ok man

DetailedAdvancedCutworm-size_restricted.gif

Why are you so offended by facts? No one said NXT was a bad show or said NXT wasn't good. If you add more main roster stuff to NXT it would lose what makes it NXT and pretty much be another Raw and Smackdown. You saw it this week with bianca and Charlotte. Vince is booking that storyline and you see how subpar and nonsensical it is compared to everything else on NXT.

I get that it's not what you want to hear, but it is absolutely what you need to hear. I apologize for hurting you with the truth of the situation my friend. That was not my intention.

NXT and AEW are both what pro wrestling in the states should look like. NXT usually has better MATCHES while AEW has better CHARACTERS and STORYLINES. If main roster WWE operated like NXT in the first place then there would be no AEW(because Cody wouldn't have gotten shafted).

Why are you so offended by facts? No one said NXT was a bad show or said NXT wasn't good. If you add more main roster stuff to NXT it would lose what makes it NXT and pretty much be another Raw and Smackdown. You saw it this week with bianca and Charlotte. Vince is booking that storyline and you see how subpar and nonsensical it is compared to everything else on NXT.

I get that it's not what you want to hear, but it is absolutely what you need to hear. I apologize for hurting you with the truth of the situation my friend. That was not my intention.

I aint offended bruh I just feel like im arguing with a brick wall cause you don't understand that the only point that im trying to get across is that it wouldn't matter. The tide would still be turned more than likely and that would be the biggest take away.

I do agree that if they did that NXT would no longer be unique but would it make NXT bad? Nobody knows. We don't know how they would shake up shit if they felt like they were in trouble. Nobody knows cause we haven't ever seen them in a position where they had to make drastic changes like that.

Last edited:
Back