Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Super Showdown PPV Thread: 2/27/20

AEW’s world champion isn’t that much younger than goldberg

but got damn at losing your title one month before WM

i know it hurts...
Correct, but jericho not only can still smash a promo, but can still actually wrestle, goldberg is one of my favs of all time but no way in hell id put the title on him right now,even tho im not suprised by it

To be fair and as a fan of NXT one flaw they got is creating raw drama and emotion in their storylines most the other stuff is stuff is just pretty basic building outside a few feuds they had. I think that's pretty fair to say they need to work on.

That's one plus AEW delivers on.

Last edited:
Yeah Jericho cant even be criticized at this moment, he literally is killing the wrestling game right now. Like hands fucking down.

Last edited:
Yeah Jericho cant even be criticized at this moment, he literally is killing the wrestling game right now.

at this point in his career i look forward to jericho’s antics and promos more than his actual matches

i love jericho though. always have. doesn’t change the fact that he’s up there with goldberg in terms of an old ass champions lol

Yeah Jericho cant even be criticized at this moment, he literally is killing the wrestling game right now. Like hands fucking down.
And thats something that barely happens in wrestling, he stays doing new shit and stays getting over for it

at this point in his career i look forward to jericho’s antics and promos more than his actual matches

i love jericho though. always have. doesn’t change the fact that he’s up there with goldberg in terms of an old ass champions lol
I never had a issue with ol Champions Goldberg Or Jericho, its wrestling its fake just put on a decent match and kill the promos.

But on a side note Jericho Is god status in wrestling, he has reinvented himself what like at least 7 times just off the top I can count and you would think by now its ehh but nah his newest Le Champion gimmick is easily one of his best.

Bruh did u see his new japan shit last year??? Lol goldberg aint doin that shit even in his prime

Yeah I was suprised how good of a match he had with Omega at WK.
Right and im not even one of jerichos biggest fans but all im saying is at his age,he can still go and kill the majority at promos in wrestling, like its for real crazy how he got niggas singing his theme music and shit when he comes out

Right and im not even one of jerichos biggest fans but all im saying is at his age,he can still go and kill the majority at promos in wrestling, like its for real crazy how he got niggas singing his theme music and shit when he comes out
I went to the show in Atlanta and it was epic to hear that live and apparently it was the loudest one at the time.

Those flag ship shows are only pulling in around 2 million viewers at most. AEW and NXT share most of the same core audience. Take NXT off of USA and AEW is most likely pulling close to Smackdown and Raw numbers. Being pawns in Vince's pettiness to monopolize the industry.

Why would they take it off of USA?

issa war.. aint that what niggas wanted?

I mean honestly...I kinda agree.

Most wrestlers need a title in order to "validate" them. Fiend isn't it really one of them.

Bray's character is such an enigma...he's over with or without the title.

Youre literally comparing a company thats been around for a few years at most to a company thats been around for decades, thats a trash ass argument and you know it, thats like comparing xfl and nfl, but at the end of the day, theyre still beating nxt every Wednesday, youre arguement which is trash cause youre the biggest wwe fanboy on this site might have merit if aew went against raw on mondays, but as it is, aew beatin them niggas on wednesdays bruh

I probably shouldn't of put that in there about the RAW/SD ratings. We can take that shit out

AEW is beating NXT but with those numbers it wouldn't take much at all for WWE to turn the tide in favor of NXT if they wanted to. They've got way more depth in their roster plus they could do way more cross promotion shit than they're doing right now, despite niggas bitching about it. I just don't think they care enough to really go all out.

And i aint no fanboy either nigga, I don't watch everything WWE do and i can admit when a show is trash

I mean honestly...I kinda agree.

Most wrestlers need a title in order to "validate" them. Fiend isn't it really one of them.

Bray's character is such an enigma...he's over with or without the title.

He didn't need it, they just booked themselves into a corner w/ that hell in a cell shit. They wanted to fix it and satisfy people so they gave him the title, backing themselves into a even bigger corner cause he had to lose it eventually.

I don't like that he lost to Goldberg but thats not even my biggest issue.

My biggest issue is that they did all that shit to build him up and then had him lose right before Mania. It just made everything seem pointless cause even if he gets it back hes already been defeated once.

I probably shouldn't of put that in there about the RAW/SD ratings. We can take that shit out

AEW is beating NXT but with those numbers it wouldn't take much at all for WWE to turn the tide in favor of NXT if they wanted to. They've got way more depth in their roster plus they could do way more cross promotion shit than they're doing right now, despite niggas bitching about it. I just don't think they care enough to really go all out.

And i aint no fanboy either nigga, I don't watch everything WWE do and i can admit when a show is trash
But then that would be admitting that NXT is a lesser brand than AEW if they gotta bring in main roster stars just to beat them in the ratings.

They have more depth because they signed everyone to kill the indies and because they were afraid people would go to AEW.

But then that would mean that Vince is indeed shook of AEW...something you told me wasn't the case in a previous thread.

But then that would be admitting that NXT is a lesser brand than AEW if they gotta bring in main roster stars just to beat them in the ratings.

They have more depth because they signed everyone to kill the indies and because they were afraid people would go to AEW.

You can yell that shit until you turn blue in the face nigga, it wouldn't matter anymore. Chances are you'd complain about it but still be watching that shit like you do now along w/ everybody else.

just be happy that they aint took it there yet and enjoy your show

The problem isnt the Fiend losing the title, the problem is they put the title on him after hyping this new character so much just to have Goldberg beat him of all people. I dont bitch like most people do about vets in big matches because it's entertainment and I actually love seeing people make a nostalgic run but just not at the Fiends expense.

He didn't need it, they just booked themselves into a corner w/ that hell in a cell shit. They wanted to fix it and satisfy people so they gave him the title, backing themselves into a even bigger corner cause he had to lose it eventually.

I don't like that he lost to Goldberg but thats not even my biggest issue.

My biggest issue is that they did all that shit to build him up and then had him lose right before Mania. It just made everything seem pointless cause even if he gets it back hes already been defeated once.

There's still another PPV b4 Mania. So we'll see where this goes.

Honestly...I don't want a Reigns vs Goldberg match. Hell I dont want a Reigns vs Cena. Fiend vs Cena can be interesting tho imo. Especially the lead up.

Back