Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Super Showdown PPV Thread: 2/27/20

Hold up, Bray took about 8 curb stomps, getting beat with weapons and still beat Seth but this bullshit is what put him down yesterday

6CCCSVr.gif

Hold up, Bray took about 8 curb stomps, getting beat with weapons and still beat Seth but this bullshit is what put him down yesterday

6CCCSVr.gif

Yo, I kid you not right before he lost i was gonna post about how he wouldn't lose after surviving all them curb stomps AND a superkick into a pyro explosion the night that he won the title.

thats another one of the things that made no sense at all

Last edited:
If I tune in to watch Smackdown tonight it's for 2 reasons: John Cena's return & to see if/when Bray gets a rematch tonight.

I've tried to be optimistic about creative on Smackdown but enough is enough. RAW is slowly getting better w/Heyman behind creative but not to the point where the shows have turned the corner b/c last week's RAW was garbage.

If I tune in to watch Smackdown tonight it's for 2 reasons: John Cena's return & to see if/when Bray gets a rematch tonight.

I've tried to be optimistic about creative on Smackdown but enough is enough. RAW is slowly getting better w/Heyman behind creative but not to the point where the shows have turned the corner b/c last week's RAW was garbage.
Raw is def simmering, not at a boil yet but its def improving. I can sit through Raw and not feel time is wasted, Smackdown tho I feel I wasted a great night out.

I always thought wrestlers can go up in to their 50s but when your finisher is a move u know realistically is going to be hard as fuck to do then it's time to just call it a wrap, I dont think people would be open to a new move from Goldberg so it wouldn't work like that.

Bro WTF lmaoooo I could understand if Berg was out here killing his moves still, this man did a suplex.

Yeah, I don't understand how he was able to jackhammer Brock at Survivor Series but couldn't lift up Bray Wyatt. Part of me thinks that some of that botch belongs to Bray as well.

Yeah, I don't understand how he was able to jackhammer Brock at Survivor Series but couldn't lift up Bray Wyatt. Part of me thinks that some of that botch belongs to Bray as well.
Bray probably was mad asf lol "let me sand bag this fool".

Raw is def simmering, not at a boil yet but its def improving. I can sit through Raw and not feel time is wasted, Smackdown tho I feel I wasted a great night out.

On most nights I can only get through an 1hr 1/2 of RAW before I turn the TV off. It's like RAW will have one good hour, a sub-par hour, or 1 good hour and 2 trash hours of TV that night. I can't sit through 3 hrs of that every week.

On most nights I can only get through an 1hr 1/2 of RAW before I turn the TV off. It's like RAW will have one good hour, a sub-par hour, or 1 good hour and 2 trash hours of TV that night. I can't sit through 3 hrs of that every week.
Last hour has been trash and that's supposed to be the adult hour.

Yea, RAWs gotten better. I just hope that they don't start going backwards by running certain shit into the ground. People are already burned out on Owens/Viking Raiders vs Rollins and his guys and as good as matches are w/ Garza/Andrade vs Carillo they gonna have to chill on having them face each other so much.

I'm also shook for those guys because we don't know whats gonna happen with them after they're done facing off against eachother.

Back