Added to Calendar: 08-03-24

How would you grade Summerslam?

• A (90-100)

• B (80-89)

• C (70-79)

• D (60-69)

• F (0-59)

Results are only viewable after voting.
At these 3 (Punk, Seth and Drew) beefing over a bracket u can get at a craft store..lol

Seth didn't take that GTS right.

I know I am in the minority but I think they put the belt on Gunther too quick. Didn't think Priest got enough of a burn w it..

Plus really ain't in the mood f9r a Gunther title run right now.

😕

I know I am in the minority but I think they put the belt on Gunther too quick. Didn't think Priest got enough of a burn w it..

Plus really ain't in the mood f9r a Gunther title run right now.

😕
But they had to pull that betrayal angle that's been building for months.

The issue I have with both shows is there isn't any viable challengers for the top champs to go against.

😡
@

Fatu getting legit hurt.

Roman came out like a God! Yo man..there is no bigger presence in pro wrestling than Roman Regins. I think he is the GOAT of this era.

Cody vs Roman 3 does feel like the next thing cuz I don’t know where Cody goes from here.

Be a good time to get the rock to take on Cody, win the title just before Mania and you get Rock x Regins at Mania

The head of the title x The tribe chief

Be a good time to get the rock to take on Cody, win the title just before Mania and you get Rock x Regins at Mania

The head of the title x The tribe chief

I think Rocks been on record saying he would only wrestle at Mania but that could change. Rock winning the belt for Bloodline 2.0 would be something to see.

They should've had a live Paul Heyman on the screen with a smirk and his palms together while Roman walk to the ring. Then Roman Superman punch and spear Solo, and put up the #1 before he left through the curtains

I really thought they would have Jimmy ring the bell when Solo was close to winning. Jimmy should have came back before Roman music hit.

DOM YOU DIRTY SUMMA BITCH!!!!!

Lol @ Cole and Pat losing their minds!

Geezus crust...Dom bout to unlock a new level of heat that's never been discovered come Monday

One flipside...

Rhea bout to unlock the Ultra Instinct level of rage. May God have mercy on everyone's soul.

Back