Added to Calendar: 08-03-24

How would you grade Summerslam?

• A (90-100)

• B (80-89)

• C (70-79)

• D (60-69)

• F (0-59)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I remember originally thinking this Summerslam would have been Cody vs Rock. All that’s been going on The Rock is still in the background waiting for the time to reappear.
I think The Rock said the only time he would get in the ring would be at a WrestleMania though...

I think The Rock said the only time he would get in the ring would be at a WrestleMania though...

He don’t gotta be in the ring for a match to have a major impact these next few months. I honestly think he’ll be the one that fucks Cody out the title.

He don’t gotta be in the ring for a match to have a major impact these next few months. I honestly think he’ll be the one that fucks Cody out the title.
Well it doesn't even have to be The Rock that screw him out of the title although, it would be a nice way to build towards a Rock/Rhodes match. A match where Cody beats Rock after help from Roman leading into Rock vs Reigns.

Cody vs Orton can be on some student vs teacher shit where Orton finally snaps and goes heel.

I wish Survivor Series was still in LA this year like it was rumored to be. Shits in Canada this year 😕

Didn't watch the show but heard Jacob Fatu hurt, tough break considering he just won a title. Hopefully it's not serious.

Back