Added to Calendar: 08-03-24

How would you grade Summerslam?

• A (90-100)

• B (80-89)

• C (70-79)

• D (60-69)

• F (0-59)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think we get Cody vs Roman in Berlin or at Bad Blood. I think Roman gets fucked over by Solo and loses the title.

In the mean time leading to Survivor Series, Roman realizes that he can't beat the new Bloodline by himself. The Usos reunite w/Roman and Heyman returns as well.

November: Survivor Series - WAR GAMES!

Cody vs Roman 3 does feel like the next thing cuz I don’t know where Cody goes from here.

I think they can do Reigns vs Rhodes at Bad Blood and maybe do Roman/Cody vs Solo/Jacob in Berlin.

Cody drops the title against Orton at Survivor Series.

Edit - The Berlin PPV is at the end of the month.

Maybe HHH goes with:

Late August - Rhodes/Reigns vs Solo/Jacob
September - Rhodes(c) vs Orton & Reigns vs Jacob (or Solo)
October - Rhodes(c) vs Reigns III
November - Rhodes (c) vs Orton II - (Orton wins title) / WAR GAMES

Last edited:
Orton title run?? Nah man.

In all honesty I can’t think of anyone else he’d drop it to that’s currently on Smackdown.

Cody the last one that walked out of Wrestlemania a champ that still has gold. The pack watch has begun.

Orton title run?? Nah man.
Oh well... The SD main event picture is very thin for Cody outside Orton & Reigns.

Cody has already beaten AJ(twice), Logan Paul, & Solo. Who else has credibility on the SD roster outside of Orton & Reigns to challenge Cody? Owens is still face, Roman vs Cody 3 is credible due to the fact Cody was the one to finally put Roman down at Mania, & Orton can easily turn heel and challenge Cody.

HHH isn't about to put the WWE Title back on Reigns after a 3½ yr run at top. Orton is the obvious choice to dethrone Cody. Rock not returning until next year's WM.

I remember originally thinking this Summerslam would have been Cody vs Rock. All that’s been going on The Rock is still in the background waiting for the time to reappear.

Back