Added to Calendar: 08-03-24

How would you grade Summerslam?

• A (90-100)

• B (80-89)

• C (70-79)

• D (60-69)

• F (0-59)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Makes no sense anymore unless Rock is revealed to be the one pulling the strings on Solo. But at this point, it doesn’t seem likely.

Agreed.

Why have Cody lose the title to Rock...only to have him drop it to Roman?

Also hasn't Rock n Cena both come back at diff times and held the title for a very limit amount of time?

Rock held it just for Cena to take it off during their trilogy at Mania right? I think they faced each other 3x in a row or maybe it was just back 2 back...I don't remember but it was around the time Rock was calling Cena's color themes "fruit pebbles" lol
By then Cena was a well established vet, multiple time champion and was essentially holding the belt and the #1 spot hostage. We only a few months into Cody’s first title reign

Hate peacock for not letting me start from the beginning at midnight this morning. Had to wait until I woke up

Shit worked out for me...last night I had to miss evrrything cuz a bat had gotten into my crib and into my stepdaughter's room flying the fuck around. Tried to catch it or get it out the room and that bitch crawl right under the door and went out into the livingroom.

Shit was crazy all night. Wife n stepdaughter are traumatized like a muthafucka right now.

Last edited:
Agreed.

Why have Cody lose the title to Rock...only to have him drop it to Roman?

By then Cena was a well established vet, multiple time champion and was essentially holding the belt and the #1 spot hostage. We only a few months into Cody’s first title reign

I think katz fail to realize these type of scenarios have happened already before.

You can't see Rock holding a title now..But yet he has before
...in a limited capacity at that...and it wouldnt happened as i described until the pay-per-view before Mania..just furthering the story between the Rock n Regins...that's all next year almost a year of Cody w the title..

But as I said, it's just what I am thinking, my opinion doesn't mean it is gonna happen...just what I am thinking as a possibility out of 1000 ideas they may already have.

I think katz fail to realize these type of scenarios have happened already before.

...in a limited capacity at that...and it wouldnt happened as i described until the pay-per-view before Mania..just furthering the story between the Rock n Regins...that's all next year almost a year of Cody w the title..

But as I said, it's just what I am thinking, my opinion doesn't mean it is gonna happen...just what I am thinking as a possibility out of 1000 ideas they may already have.
Rock holding the title the last time fucked over Punk's momentum and Punk never reached that point again. No need to fuck over somebody else for a couple weeks of Rock title reign.

Rock holding the title the last time fucked over Punk's momentum and Punk never reached that point again. No need to fuck over somebody else for a couple weeks of Rock title reign.

I was heated when rock beat punk for the title at the rumble 2013 and I was a big rock fan but he didn’t need the title and I was as even more angry when cena beat him for it at mania. 2013 was a horrible year for WWE

finally finished the show

ripley vs morgan - babyfaces never see the betrayal coming. poor rhea. the mid morgan era continues

bronn vs zayn - bronn just as orange as the browns logo. their MITB match was better but this was fine

knight vs paul - easily match of the night up until this point. right man won

bayley vs nia - match was cheeks before the turnbuckle powerbomb spot. impressive strength shown by bayley. bayley ate the fuck outta nia’s powerbomb’s. i questioned hhh bring Nia back but it’s actually paying off. im happy for her

punk vs drew - match of the night. great storytelling. punk’s flying elbow is still cheeks. drew ain’t shit for stealing punk’s bracelet again

gunther vs priest - welp, the WHC ain’t changing hands for at least 2 years. such a physical fucking match. it sucks damian’s reign ends as soon as he hits his stride as WHC

solo vs rhodes - match was pretty dull but outcome was never in doubt. that scream solo let out as the show went off the air was hilarious

Imma be there tomorrow night

Smh next weeks raw is across the street from my parents house and I’m traveling for work for a few months. Pissed I’m not gonna be able to go

:foh5:

Yeah...under VKM. I don't see that flying now b/c fans will undoubtedly let WWE that won't fly.

Finally got around to seeing Summerslam, definitely a good show overall. Roman Reigns return had the crowd going crazy

So pretty much Priest losing the title is really....HIS fault.

Finn had that receipt tucked away waiting for the right time. An eye for an eye.

So pretty much Priest losing the title is really....HIS fault.

Finn had that receipt tucked away waiting for the right time. An eye for an eye.

Pretty much. Priest gave no fucks when he essentially did it to Finn when he faced Seth a year ago & convinced Finn it was ok & to follow his lead after the fact.

Pretty much. Priest gave no fucks when he essentially did it to Finn when he faced Seth a year ago & convinced Finn it was ok & to follow his lead after the fact.

Exactly. So knowing that...should we REALLY feel sorry for Priest? It was karma

Exactly. So knowing that...should we REALLY feel sorry for Priest? It was karma

True, but that’s what makes this storyline so good. Finn has a legit reason to do what he did. Priest has real flaws that helped make this Judgement Day split happen.

Back