How would you grade Summerslam?

• A (90-100)

• B (80-89)

• C (70-79)

• D (60-69)

• F (0-59)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Much better Summerslam than last years

I saw they altered Roman’s theme to them performing it at mania this year. Sounds great either way

didn't have the best seats last night but fuck it a nigga was on a budget.

Attachments

• 20240803_185350.jpg
    20240803_185350.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240803_185531.jpg
    20240803_185531.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240803_185340.jpg
    20240803_185340.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240803_210514.jpg
    20240803_210514.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240803_221541.jpg
    20240803_221541.jpg
    681.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 20240803_222712.jpg
    20240803_222712.jpg
    819.3 KB · Views: 0
Rock does not need to be taking the belt from Cody

You can do rock / Roman for the title of Real Head of the Table. That match never needed a belt

Ok. But Rock taken it off Cody does not affect Cody in a negative way so why would it matter?

Yes Rock N Reigns don't need a belt, but again why can't it have one...especially Reigns being the draw that he is...Cena had the belt like 15 million times...

Ok. But Rock taken it off Cody does not affect Cody in a negative way so why would it matter?

Yes Rock N Reigns don't need a belt, but again why can't it have one...especially Reigns being the draw that he is...Cena had the belt like 15 million times...

Speaking of Cena I almost forgot about him. Yea I think Cenas winning the belt at Wrestlemania somehow. At the very least he’s gonna be in a title match. Especially since it’s his last.

My top three WM 41 predictions:

Cena vs WWE Champion
Rock vs Roman
Seth vs Punk for the WHC

Speaking of Cena I almost forgot about him. Yea I think Cenas winning the belt at Wrestlemania somehow. At the very least he’s gonna be in a title match. Especially since it’s his last.

My top three WM 41 predictions:

Cena vs WWE Champion
Rock vs Roman
Seth vs Punk for the WHC

That would be interesting, seeing how others wanna see Gunther hold the title for another 280 days(God no.) ( And however long it was..)

That would be interesting, seeing how others wanna see Gunther hold the title for another 280 days(God no.) ( And however long it was..)

Fuck all that Gunther’s first reign don’t gotta be that long. Besides I think he’ll be better off facing Brock when he comes back and getting a win over him at Wrestlemania.

Fuck all that Gunther’s first reign don’t gotta be that long. Besides I think he’ll be better off facing Brock when he comes back and getting a win over him at Wrestlemania.

Agreed. I would f w that. Gunther x Brock...but is this legal ish gonna get cleared for Brock so he can come back.

Also to add to a possible Reigns x Rock for the title...

They were already gonna do it this past Mania..so at least in my scenario they would of gotten to see it out.

They were already gonna do it this past Mania..so at least in my scenario they would of gotten to see it out.

Makes no sense anymore unless Rock is revealed to be the one pulling the strings on Solo. But at this point, it doesn’t seem likely.

And we saw all the fans shit on that, Rock should not be holding any title in 2024, if he wrestles he need to be used to put talent over. Him trying to force his way into a title is coming off like Hogan and that's a bad thing

Makes no sense anymore unless Rock is revealed to be the one pulling the strings on Solo. But at this point, it doesn’t seem likely.
"The final boss"...Remember what that term in tales of..

@Chi-Town B
The Fans only rejected the match because once they found out they were pushing Cody out the way, they the fans weren't having it.

Remember the pop he(Rock) got when he originally made reference to being at the Head of the table..and they were going to do the match before for the title.

Sidenote: just to make clear..I am not pushing hard for this...I'm just thinking it would make sense more than it wouldn't make sense.

Also hasn't Rock n Cena both come back at diff times and held the title for a very limit amount of time?

Rock held it just for Cena to take it off during their trilogy at Mania right? I think they faced each other 3x in a row or maybe it was just back 2 back...I don't remember but it was around the time Rock was calling Cena's color themes "fruit pebbles" lol

Back