Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE PPV Thread - SummerSlam/NXT Takeover: Brooklyn IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m happy I avoided this thread last night and didn’t see it til this morning. Knew most of y’all would be crying and bitching in here. Made the show more enjoyable

Finn balor is fuckn kathy the wwe reporter chick

Hes not gay (hes been wearing that rainbbow shirt for past month on IG)

He just a real heavy LGBT supportor...

That's dope I guess...

Ain't that the same thing as a white person being a black activist??

Velveteen dream is a homo on wwe..he prolly had a tuba shoved up his ass

Until finn does some shit like him hes good

I’m happy I avoided this thread last night and didn’t see it til this morning. Knew most of y’all would be crying and bitching in here. Made the show more enjoyable

Compared to other wrestling boards this one is the most fair and balanced one by a wide margin bruh

I think most can agree the matches themselves were all great (yes even the main event) its just the finishes were trash for a couple of them cause it made no sense and was trash storytelling. No satisfying payoff.

But you look at NXT and its totally opposite. All thise matches had logical booking and strorytelling climaxes. Even the tag match. It was an unexpected swereve...but it wasnt random...like Insaid earlier...R. Strong had been offered to join Undisputed Era but turned it down. Just a small storytelling nugget that makes his turn make sense...he initially turned it down...saw them boys doing work and decided to change his mind and one if them were injured so he sees a spot in the cique he can take. Makes total sense.

Auska losing? Why?(This was the most egregious)

Roman losing? Why?

Both spent the whole year getting built to this Mania to get whats thiers (The titles)

Only to be fed to Charlotte and Brock?

I honestly feel like Auska lost because Charlotte last name is Flair

Roman...Im still baffled... like...if the point was for this be what pushes Roman to the darkside...he still could have done that WITH the title.

Compared to other wrestling boards this one is the most fair and balanced one by a wide margin bruh

I think most can agree the matches themselves were all great (yes even the main event) its just the finishes were trash for a couple of them cause it made no sense and was trash storytelling. No satisfying payoff.

But you look at NXT and its totally opposite. All thise matches had logical booking and strorytelling climaxes. Even the tag match. It was an unexpected swereve...but it wasnt random...like Insaid earlier...R. Strong had been offered to join Undisputed Era but turned it down. Just a small storytelling nugget that makes his turn make sense...he initially turned it down...saw them boys doing work and decided to change his mind. Makes total sense.

Auska losing? Why?(This was the most egregious)

Roman losing? Why?

Both spent the whole year getting built to this Mania to get whats thiers (The titles)

Only to be fed to Charlotte and Brock?

I honestly feel like Auska lost because Charlotte last name is Flair

Roman...Im still baffled... like...if the point was for this be what pushes Roman to the darkside...he still could have done that WITH the title.
Lol @ you spelling Asuka's name how it's pronounced

200w.gif

tumblr_p6w0vwFdfk1u1ljrzo1_500.gif

Naw that was perfect.

Cena was a g for doing that job for Taker like that.
word, all cena does is put over people at this point....

why not put over taker for a final send off??

i mean taker put over roman last year... sure it was a kind gesture of passing the torch, but the match sucked ass.. adn tbh, roman didn't need it in the long run.... i mean especially if he ate the loss last night, it's kinda clear roman is gonna be the man regardless, so he doesn't need any body else to put him over.... he's where he needs to be......

in fact, i kinda felt john's angle, cuz there's really nobody else left for him to putover, ad we all really don't wanna see him going for the title again..... might as well tie with flai and bop off....

so yea, doing taker a olid and giving him a real wrestlemania moment instead of losses to guys like brock and roman.....

that was a stand up job on cena's part.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back