Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE PPV Thread - SummerSlam/NXT Takeover: Brooklyn IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who would have thought the Rousey match was the best match on the card and the AJ vs. Nakamura match was the worst, you can't make this shit up.

If you think this shit was trash because it didn’t meet your fantasy-predictions, you’re just in your feelings.

AJ was recently injured. WWE wants to keep him out of that, so why anyone expected this phenomenal dreammatch was the fault of fans not thinking logically.

FOH thinking that they HAVE to go all out.. there’s other shit to consider other than salivating marks waiting for a cool spot to chant “this is awesome” to..

In Japan, the match would’ve gotten respect.

This mania was super trash. As a NJPW fan them two or anybody for that matter would have been on that dog shit of a match in the Tokyo dome ... aj cant be TOO damn hurt for him to retain clean.

Rousey was the only memorable shit from this mania

May be a fan but I’ve been saying he should lose. He did. It’s the right thing to do.

Nah.

Like I said

Roman should have won tonight a whole year of booking to piss it away....

I holding out hope that Raw will be amazing...and something try memorable will happen.

Like Heyman turning on Brock and Roman winning the strap

They really need to watch NXT and see how to tell an effective story. That main event made no fucking sense. You can't have this dude kick out of 17 F5's AND be an underdog the same time. All that and still had him lose in the end anyway.

And Brock needs to be done for good elbowing people in the head and shit. You can't do that shit.

Overall, I thought it was a really enjoyable show. US Title and SD Tag were the only ones that were meh to me.

Yeah this Mania was really fun and enjoyable to me. Odd choices to win seemed to be the on going theme but It made it refreshing.

Some of y'all exaggerating about that AJ Nak match lol it was a pretty decent match 3.5 wouldn't even argue 4 but trash is a far ass stretch.

Roman getting slashed open and blood covering his face worked for some awesome visuals and played well with the surprise loss. Bobby and Lesnae is something I want to see and this was going to do nothing for Reigns anyway.

Charlotte, Ronda, DB, and Taker were def highlights for me and the Nak turn.

And Brock needs to be done for good elbowing people in the head and shit. You can't do that shit.

Overall, I thought it was a really enjoyable show. US Title and SD Tag were the only ones that were meh to me.

Westrbook.gif

Right cuz that's worse than...

- chair shots to the head & back
- barbwired bats
- throwing people off 30ft cages
- tombstoning folks on thumbtack covered rings

Lol.

Look at everyone complaining. I swear, every year it’s always, “this is the worst WM ever”. lol

It was unpredictable and ballsy. It’s what they should be doing. Fuck being predictable and fuck always having to worry about the fans. They did what they wanted. They swerved fans on finishes. They gave you blood. They gave you very good matches. They squashed Cena.

To me, that’s entertainment. I don’t think that everyone has to go all out and give everyone these most memorable spots and moments (that’s some forced shit btw), they just had a great show..

I know raw will be on par, or even better, than WM.. stop complaining lol it wasn’t bad at all

Most of the matches were dope, the booking was crazy though. I was mad the rest of the night when Asuka lost lol. That match was fire, just wrong winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back