Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE PPV Thread - SummerSlam/NXT Takeover: Brooklyn IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everytime he did the flying kick he grabbed the ropes tho

^^^ n yeah when he grabbed his head idk if he was actn

i noticed that too

I believe DB grabbing his head was planned. if it was legit the ref would’ve responded differently. i’m sure wwe had doctors in the back watching DB’s movements closely just in case

He's required to be checked out after every match so that head grab had to be planned. That shit fucked with tje announcers too lol. Graves stumbled over his words when bryan grabbed his head lol

Need a full time world champion. Brock’s aura and dominance is gone

At the end of the day, Vince doesn't care about that. There's a reason Vince wants him to have the title, even as a part-timer.

At the end of the day, Vince doesn't care about that. There's a reason Vince wants him to have the title, even as a part-timer.

He’s gone soon, so he ain’t going to be a champion. He loses that title tonight.

Hopefully not to Reigns though.. those opportunities have passed w him losing and we need to move on.. new challenger.. new face.. new champion.. I’m all in on Lashley

Roman and Usos.

Plus, WM is just a wrestling family reunion.

Rocks mom and daughter are really tight wit Nia Jax too they always together on social media i honestly think they were there to see her win but they are all family

Like that match literally killed mania...

I was expecting a 5 star match. This was the match going in I felt had the best chance at topping the NXT main event.....

Shit wasnt even close

I was saying all along that it was gonna be the saving grace match. The 1 that would top Ciampa and Gargano but nah bruh.

Pro Wrestling Sheet has confirmed with multiple sources that Brock Lesnar and Vince McMahon got into a real-life verbal altercation after WrestleMania 34.

Details are still scarce, but we’re told Lesnar was livid when he returned to the backstage gorilla position and went off on the WWE Chairman … who was not happy about it.

Sources tell us the brief, but heated incident ended with Brock throwing the Universal Title belt — some say at Vince, some say at a wall — then walking away. No word yet on what set him off.

We’re told there’s a belief that Brock may have gone off script a little bit near the end of the match, but we’ve been unable to confirm if this is true.

Was Roman suppose to bleed? Cause after he was leaking, he missed with that spear and ate the 6th and final f5 to lose

idk.. that blood and he was leaking, he was slippery as shit w that spear..

he went off script and Vince is mad? isn’t this always the case? They breed a beast w this much entitlement, wtf do you think will happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back